Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

SVL, SILVER MINES LIMITED
arty
post Posted: May 10 2011, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ May 10 2011, 11:30 AM

We knew that a week ago. Welcome back to mainstream assessment wink.gif
Hope you didn't pay too much - because there could be some strong resistance a little below your fine blue line.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

flower
post Posted: May 10 2011, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

SVL making upward moves--target in blue, chart attached.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

flower
post Posted: May 6 2011, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ May 6 2011, 02:31 PM

"No copy no paste"--presumably "no links and no charts"

Happy to oblige, far easier and saves time farting about.
------------------------------------------------------------

Why did gold in USD not rocket to the moon? Because the USD Index rose--flight to supposed "safety"

Regarding USD being worthless and Gold being the currency of the "new order"

I might remind you that the USD Index has fallen 50% since 1984--spot gold in USD has risen 500% in the same time frame.

QED

btw: Be sure to tell me when you require links, charts, as proof again.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 6 2011, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ May 6 2011, 02:31 PM

(no paste and copy please--any fool can do that)

Ahh Wren, Flower is not just "any fool".

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wren  

wren
post Posted: May 6 2011, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ May 6 2011, 02:17 PM

Said flower...
"but IMO what we are witnessing globally is a currency crisis--last night was sheer chaos on the Forex and PM's front."
So flower,in view the the FX chaos why didn't your fav.Gold (in USD of course!) go rocketing to the Moon? Your constant thesis has been that the USD will become worthless and Gold will be the currency of the 'new order'. Look forward to your reply. (no paste and copy please--any fool can do that)

flower
post Posted: May 6 2011, 02:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 6 2011, 11:10 AM

China's central bank should reduce intervention in the foreign-exchange market to better reflect market demand for the yuan, Yu Yongding, a former academic adviser to the People's Bank of China, said today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arty--have to confess I'm just not with you about sneering about SVL---you will no doubt find it strange to read the heading in my reply of what some Chinese academic had to say about the Yuan--and its relavance to SVL--but IMO what we are witnessing globally is a currency crisis--last night was sheer chaos on the Forex and PM's front. Next weeks discusions between the US and China over China's currency may not be just coincidental to last nights Forex chaos.

BTW: I have SVL as potential buy at above 32c however market fundamentals have to change markedly to induce action.

BTW2: 44c for CVN 100% better than other suggestions!

--------------------

arty
post Posted: May 6 2011, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ May 4 2011, 02:21 PM

mate, you just don't get it, do you: The price of silver (OK - only in USD) has dropped 20%, and you sneer that a silver miner is "only" holding support? On the strong 61.8% Fibonacci level at that?

Attached Image

Of course, you would've bought CVN at 44c in early February, for a 50% loss ph34r.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

flower
post Posted: May 4 2011, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ May 4 2011, 12:07 PM

And if they read today's drill results (as I did just now) they're having problems wiping that smile off their faces
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madam Markette not impressed.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: justneedsinfinity  

arty
post Posted: May 4 2011, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ May 4 2011, 11:54 AM

With SVL trading today at 29.5 how have the expired option holders fared?

That depends entirely on their cost base for SVLO:
If they bought at 20c (as I suggested a while ago), today's floor of 30c will mean they're 2cps down. Volatility I'm happy to accept.
If they sold some heads at 39c (as I did) and exercised the options, they're still way in profit.
And if they read today's drill results (as I did just now) they're having problems wiping that smile off their faces biggrin.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: justneedsinfinity  

flower
post Posted: May 4 2011, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 19 2011, 11:24 AM

With SVL trading today at 29.5 how have the expired option holders fared?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING