Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

762 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A little Friday humour, OR any day you want to share a laugh
mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 14 2018, 09:50 AM
  Quote Post

THE CREATION OF THE BIG PICTURE

In the beginning was The Plan.

And then came the Assumptions.
And the Assumptions were without form.
And the Plan was completely without Substance.
And Darkness fell upon the face of the Workers.

And they spoke unto their Supervisors saying:
“Behold, It is a Crock of Shit, and it Stinketh”.

And the Supervisors went unto their Managers, and sayeth:
“It is a Pail of Dung, and none may abide the odour thereof”.

And the Managers went unto their Directors, and sayeth unto them:
“It is a Container of Excrement, and it is very strong, such that none may abide it”.

And the Directors went in unto their Assistant Secretary, and sayeth unto him:
“It is Vessel of Fertiliser; and none can abide its Strength”.

And the Assistant Secretary went unto the Deputy Secretary and sayeth unto him:
It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong”.

And the Deputy Secretary went unto the Secretary and sayeth unto him:
“It promotes growth, and it is very powerful”.

And the Secretary went unto the Minister and sayeth unto him:
This powerful new Plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency of the Department……and this Office in particular”.

And the Minister looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.

And in time, the Plan became Policy.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pendragon  

triage
post Posted: Jun 3 2018, 11:12 PM
  Quote Post

Ha, ha! The murderous dictator, Kim Jung Un, might just have a mean sense of humour. Lots of speculation around as to why Mr Kim used such a huge envelope for the letter he sent to Donald Trump. Check out the photo of Mr Trump holding the envelope in the article to see how big it was.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pushing-the-en...was-so-massive/
In fact, the envelope is so big that it makes Mr Trump's hands look quite tiny. That just happens to be a cheap taunt - that Trump has really small hands (and by inference, a small dick) - that over the years Trump has been particularly sensitive about. Pay back for Trump's jibe about Kim being short and fat?

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

mercury
post Posted: May 21 2018, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

we should all be so lucky

arty
post Posted: May 4 2018, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

Attached File  IamRich.jpeg ( 15.71K ) Number of downloads: 10

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  blacksheep  mercury  

surfer
post Posted: May 4 2018, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

triage
post Posted: Apr 20 2018, 05:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 20 2018, 04:21 PM

I noticed that as well, arty. A little freudian and archaic combined? According to Barnyard what with a single income and all the domestic complications he's doing it tough but hopefully he's not sold an exclusive to Women's Weekly or something.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

arty
post Posted: Apr 20 2018, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting...2a2bb31079aac13

So, Barnaby can make a boy. His name will be Sebastian, or Basty for short.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

triage
post Posted: Apr 6 2018, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

I see the ACT is to get a new federal electorate named after the historian Charles Bean.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-06/fede...ria-act/9626486

And already there is an early favourite to win the seat. Apparently ex-senator Sam Dastyari is considered to be a shoo-in.

https://twitter.com/samdastyari/status/841265241128239104

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Mar 31 2018, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

Attached File  MakingEasterEggs.png ( 1.7MB ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 30 2018, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Seeing it's Easter - Hedgeye's Easter Bear
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DZe5WOdVMAAjh4B.jpg ( 119.57K ) Number of downloads: 6

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

762 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING