Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

761 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

A little Friday humour, OR any day you want to share a laugh
triage
post Posted: Apr 20 2018, 05:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 20 2018, 04:21 PM

I noticed that as well, arty. A little freudian and archaic combined? According to Barnyard what with a single income and all the domestic complications he's doing it tough but hopefully he's not sold an exclusive to Women's Weekly or something.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

arty
post Posted: Apr 20 2018, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting...2a2bb31079aac13

So, Barnaby can make a boy. His name will be Sebastian, or Basty for short.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

triage
post Posted: Apr 6 2018, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

I see the ACT is to get a new federal electorate named after the historian Charles Bean.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-06/fede...ria-act/9626486

And already there is an early favourite to win the seat. Apparently ex-senator Sam Dastyari is considered to be a shoo-in.

https://twitter.com/samdastyari/status/841265241128239104

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

arty
post Posted: Mar 31 2018, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

Attached File  MakingEasterEggs.png ( 1.7MB ) Number of downloads: 6

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 30 2018, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Seeing it's Easter - Hedgeye's Easter Bear
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DZe5WOdVMAAjh4B.jpg ( 119.57K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 23 2018, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

Trump Tariffs by David Rowe AFR
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DY3t14CVMAA_NxT.jpg ( 274.25K ) Number of downloads: 13

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

arty
post Posted: Mar 19 2018, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

Attached File  image001.jpg ( 110.85K ) Number of downloads: 16

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 23 2018, 01:57 PM

Also known as - BA...BY JOY..

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

arty
post Posted: Feb 23 2018, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

a special offer from Netflix-ANZ

@Barnaby_Joyce Hey mate, hear you're going to have some time off. We'll send you some Nitflux.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

arty
post Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

... so THAT is why Barnaby got away with it for so long ...
"Fertility Right" (sic!)

Attached File  Canberra_Fertility_Right.png ( 445.5K ) Number of downloads: 13

--------------------

761 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING