Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

WTF, WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED
blueice
post Posted: Jun 4 2010, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

WTF still falling - could be related to Google ditching WINDOWS......................

blueice
post Posted: Jun 3 2010, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: batikit's post @ Jun 3 2010, 01:59 PM

Thanks for that batikit...................

batikit
post Posted: Jun 3 2010, 01:59 PM
  Quote Post

may be the awful chart keeps traders away?

look at the positive divergence in the MACD has just broken a few days ago

blueice
post Posted: Jun 3 2010, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

Any holders out there that can throw an explanation as to why WTF is not moving at all today????????

blueice
post Posted: Jun 2 2010, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

I've been looking at WTF - any one have any idea why the big fall today?????????

arty
post Posted: Apr 7 2009, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 7 2009, 11:34 AM

The double bottom ran its full course;
now it's a new setup, where it retraced to 61.8% Fib of the recent range.
At $3.60, we also have the long-term (233-day) EMA and the trailing stop with 1.5 ATRs.
I want some more confirmation before considering a re-entry, but it looks promising.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Feb 7 2009, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

For months, WTF has been treading water in a sideways channel (see weekly chart below). For all but three weeks last July, support at around $3.10 has been holding and may well continue to do so.
What if we bought at current levels, expecting a rise into the upper quartile of the channel - say first target $3.80?
Risk: 17c
Reward: 53c.
You do the sums - or division in this case graduated.gif
The Daily chart is beginning to show even more suggestions of growing buying interest.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: Apr 12 2008, 12:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Thursday 10/04/08 05:14pm

Huntley's newsletter has the latest update on WTF . Would anyone know - is it good or bad? Any comment will be much appreciated.

daggie
post Posted: Apr 10 2008, 05:14 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: farmer fred on Tuesday 05/02/08 04:11pm

Would anybody know why WTF is up and down like a yoyo? Whatever it earns it promptly loose - the sp I mean. It is a very frustrating stock - like hundreds of others. Maybe shortsellers are to blame, hedge funds to blame - well have to blame someone. grrr.gif

farmer fred
post Posted: Feb 5 2008, 04:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Tuesday 05/02/08 03:59pm

Hi Daggie,
Dont know to much about their financials but i used to book with wotif, but now i'm finding most of the hotels are cheaper when you book directly on their sites. If they have a forward PE of 44 that would really scare me away as there are also plenty of competitors out there as well as hotels now set up better for direct bookings. Could be something to do with the valuation given to stella too.

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING