Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

WTF, WOTIF.COM HOLDINGS LIMITED

batikit
post Posted: Mar 19 2014, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 25 2013, 03:00 PM

15% up on no news
wtf!?

arty
post Posted: Jun 25 2013, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 15 2013, 06:14 PM

That May trade is well and truly over.
I had set an alert at ground zero, but won't buy now it's crashed through support.

Attached Image

wtf! indeed ohmy.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Mar 15 2013, 06:14 PM
  Quote Post

wtf! How did I miss this breakout? sadsmiley02.gif

definitely your shout, goldi and Mista! (assuming you're still on or at least got back in time cool.gif )
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

goldi
post Posted: Feb 23 2011, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: goldi's post @ Jan 12 2011, 01:17 PM

Woo Hoo!

As I predicted, the crap weather in QLD NSW Vic (well, just about everywhere) hasn't significantly impacted WTF's results.

Currently up 40-50c.

goldi

--------------------
Life is a terminal disease

mistagear
post Posted: Feb 1 2011, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: goldi's post @ Jan 12 2011, 01:17 PM

Hi,
Entered a long trade yesterday, still bearish signals influence greater than bullish at this stage. Needs a close say 434 to negate the bear dominance but I'm in the money so far which is always better than the other way around.
Nothing to write home about and will wait to see if more volume arrives tomorrow if it finishes ok today.

Cheers, M

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

goldi
post Posted: Jan 12 2011, 01:17 PM
  Quote Post

Seems to be affected by the Qld flooding crisis. I'd have thought that there would many short term changes to itineraries that would actually benefit WTF!

--------------------
Life is a terminal disease

Duster
post Posted: Dec 21 2010, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

Maybe a few specs I invest in should have this code lmaosmiley.gif

WTF .......think I'll buy some more .......... lol

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

hungry
post Posted: Sep 6 2010, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

Bounce continuation from the lows coming up imo. Vol slowly increasing again.
The big vol day on 26/8 seems to be the bottom.
First targ the 5.00 area.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: walbrook  

jwlkr
post Posted: Aug 25 2010, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

No faith in intrinsic value apparently to blame. PB in excess of 14 and lack of tangibility giving investors the jitters in a downtrend. More a case of collateral bear damage than actual deterioration in fundamentals. Then again, it's been long established as fact that sentiments rule over sensibility any given day. Competition amidst falling SP and increase desirability also means numerous other lucrative alternatives to park your moolah.

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING