Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

KKL, KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED
Small time trade...
post Posted: Jun 11 2014, 05:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Small time trader's post @ Apr 18 2014, 10:12 AM

Down down but not out, YET.
How does this company stay alive?
Seems to be sleeping or in a coma, no announcements, no money , nothing.
What is going on here, any one know?

Small time trade...
post Posted: Apr 18 2014, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Small time trader's post @ Mar 6 2014, 06:13 PM

wow. the turnover for the last 3 months was a staggering $5500. This is now a 1 person company. Mr Sealy is doing it all, Is the end near ?

Small time trade...
post Posted: Mar 6 2014, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

I have been watching Kollakorn now for over a year. Slowly but surely the ship seems to be filling with water so I wonder how long before it sinks.
What has happened to all the big deals ? All the press realizes which have been posted, now only bad results are posted, what is going on ? Does anyone know?
With a share price of $0.002 today it would seem that unless something big comes very quickly the price will go off the board.
Can anyone tell me if I should buy more shares ?
weirdsmiley.gif

kruze
post Posted: Dec 11 2012, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ridgey's post @ Dec 3 2012, 07:59 PM

The unfortunate history of this company has been to fail to deliver at every turn but this time the evidence appears to be there that for the first time since incorporation things are starting to improve. Income is increasing but slower than expected. Sealy appears to be totally focused on running the company but who is running the share price? I am just guessing but it appears that maybe some disharmony between the major shareholders? Without any trading activity in this stock now for several years people can see if you buy stock in this company then you will likely have no chance to sell it. Who wants to get involved in a stock with no liquidity. They need to make a market for the shares.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Small time trader  

ridgey
post Posted: Dec 3 2012, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Dec 3 2012, 04:06 PM

Funding is critical to its survival....frustrating to see great technology going down the drain, to the shareholders detriment, because of a reluctance to dig deep!! that interview with Sealy at the agm illuminating...in a bad way!!

kruze
post Posted: Dec 3 2012, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ridgey's post @ Dec 1 2012, 11:16 AM

I would think if people like Atherton and other management and Directors put in their own money in a substantial way then surely this would encourage others to follow. I also find it odd that the major shareholders in this company appear to be doing very little or maybe nothing at all to support the share price at this very critical time. Is 'someone' waiting for the company to fold so they can pick it up for a song!!! Unlesss we see those close to the company putting their money where their mouth is then why should anyone else put up money? I always feel more comfortable when I see Management backing words with their own cash. Yes something is certainly 'missing' here!

ridgey
post Posted: Dec 1 2012, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Nov 30 2012, 08:26 PM

Have seen 2 name changes in this company and my holding horribly diminished in value, yet it seems to have a valuable asset and prospects! Overlooked? a minnow? or am i missing something?

kruze
post Posted: Nov 30 2012, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

Maybe I am posting to my self here. This thread is like a ghost town. Anyway I had put these shares in the backdraw but after reading the last AGM MD's report I have decided to dust them off and take a another look.
What interests me most is the revived connection with 3M. KKL is now worth less than $10 million mkt cap. Surely it would be worth 3M offering KKL a few bob to take them over. What would be a fair price for the company?? a $100 mill?? would equal around 10 cents per share. I think if KKL can't get the funds they need then a friendly takeover is looking very likely to me. KKL have excellent patents and contracts in place that must offer excellent leverage to a company like 3M.
Cheers

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 31 2012, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED (KKL)

Regards, ShareScene.com

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING