Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

HRC, HIDROCO LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 21 2013, 01:38 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: HIDROCO LIMITED (HRC)

Regards,
ShareScene.com.au

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 16 2012, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

Name updated by request.

To: CENTIUM ELECTRIC LIMITED (CUI)

Regards,
ShareScene.com

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 2 2010, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

FIG TREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD (FTD)

TO:
FTD CORPORATION LTD (FTD)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 19 2007, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

VILLAGE LIFE LTD (VLL)

To:
FIG TREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD (FTD)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

daggie
post Posted: Oct 25 2006, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Moonraler on Tuesday 24/10/06 07:56pm

Moonraler, you are spot-on. VLL is not the only one where shareholders are being ripped off. It seems to me that we have to swallow the bitter pill and get on with it.
sadsmiley02.gif

Moonraler
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 07:56 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Moonraler on Tuesday 24/10/06 07:52pm

P.S. meant to add it was in May that the first notice as to directors loaning money back to the Co. appeared, so this one is only another nail, so to speak.

Moonraler
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 07:52 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Tuesday 24/10/06 04:23pm

Certainly feel sorry for you, i was only in at 49c, and value still appeared there then, so i viewed it more as an opportunistic purchase. It always amazes me to find out how people are allowed to run a Company and claim to not be aware it is so far in the red, and yet they are allowed to continue running it into the dirt while they accumulate it's assets to the detriment of the rest of the shareholders, and our so-called company monitors never appear until these same people have screwed every last penny of tax benefit, and shareholder value out of it. puke.gif

daggie
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: extralite on Tuesday 24/10/06 03:17pm

Thanks Extralite,
just for your info - when the shares in VLL were going down, and we contemplated to cut the losses and get at least $1.60 per share, we got an official letter from HTM Wilson analysts saying that they did an unsolicited valuation of the company and that THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!! The world is full of crooks. And you are right - books looked OK, everything looked fine. If the management is hopeless and careless no matter what research one does, and what brokers and analysts are saying - the company is doomed. Regards Daggie.

extralite
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daggie on Tuesday 24/10/06 12:19pm

From memory there was nothing to indicate that it would have been such a bad investment 2 years ago. I think it was featured in Shares Mag (not saying this is a guarentee of a good stock) and the books looked healthy. And then there was the "once off" type problems, then all of a sudden it went pear shaped. So dont be too hard on yourself. Probably the only lesson is to diversify share holding so no one company can totally screw you over like VLL has.

daggie
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

My partner and I are unfortunate owners of VLL shares. We think that those directors are unethical and despicable creatures worring about their pocket only.
My partner still believes that "a miracle" could happen and someone could do something to make it better. I don't think so. We bought the shares at their height and therefore looking at more than $15000 loss. Any comments??? sad.gif

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here