Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

771 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 09:26 AM
  Quote Post

how can the americans be so dumb when the profits they made on the way up, and more on the way down, not only allowed them to recoup their cash but will fund the other half of the buyout? That's the real story isn't it? and thats smart

A plan so cunning you could put some of another BLT poster's lipstick on it and call it anything you like except a pig.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 09:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rubra's post @ Oct 31 2014, 08:52 AM

You're such a cynic rubra.

I suppose you'll complain to the mods and have me banned again for flaming or something. angry.gif

If there are problems with the AAV vector why don't they use the coxsackie virus at VLA? I mean the same bunch of dumb Yankees have bought into them but they've held off on the pump and dump so far. But ALNY's GalNac is proving itself up to be the gold standard for delivery so maybe that's just another pump and dump in the end.

Uncle Mel? Is he still around. He said he was retiring from all his portfolio positions. Where does he work now?

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

rubra
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 08:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 30 2014, 08:55 PM

Any takers at two cents? Anybody? Going cheap. You'll make a motza. Guaranteed. BLT, best kept secret on the stock market.

Dumb Yankees paid four cents. Forget about what they made on the way up and then on the way down going short. That's not the story here. Why would you pay four when you can get it for nearly two now?

p
how can the americans be so dumb when the profits they made on the way up, and more on the way down, not only allowed them to recoup their cash but will fund the other half of the buyout? That's the real story isn't it? and thats smart

but all for a leftover hcv program that no one else wanted and purchased for the bargain basement price of $1m or actually less wasnt it?
apparently there are problems with the aav, and thats dumb

i wouldnt worry too much the blt board will be all over this, probably still paying uncle mel consulting fees for the advice

and remember p, tread carefully
r

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

Quarterly delivered. There is a pulse of some sort. How does this company spend near on $2m in three months? Lawyers and wages I would imagine. Plus ski trips to Queenstown and junkets across Europe and the States.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

arty
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 08:13 AM
  Quote Post

Candle chart shows ever more red Tomatoes;
the few Lettuce leaves are fairly old and limp;
nothing in sight to bring home the Bacon.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2014, 08:05 AM
  Quote Post

Quarterly due today. This is where we can see if anyone is home. Presenting accounts requires a bit of pencil work. Not a phone call to the PR man. Or woman in this case. Turning up to promo events for the after drinks doesn't count either.

By the way, didn't RGLS just blow BLT out of the water in the HCV race with their one shot data the other day? By Monday they will have completed a cap. raise on the strength of it. I noticed they made the claim that their trials are now fully enrolled and about to commence. BLT still trying to find the second cohort. Hmmm. Something just doesn't add up here. Why so easy for some and so difficult for others? Happenstance or design?

How is the first cohort doing? Has he evented yet? Just like the little micies [sic].

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 30 2014, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

Any takers at two cents? Anybody? Going cheap. You'll make a motza. Guaranteed. BLT, best kept secret on the stock market.

Dumb Yankees paid four cents. Forget about what they made on the way up and then on the way down going short. That's not the story here. Why would you pay four when you can get it for nearly two now?

Maybe the Yankees will buy the lot for three. That's not really three cents though. No way. Directors call that a "significant" premium to market.

Hope you all downloaded the fancy new app. Can even get the share price on your phone. Now thats what I call keeping shareholders up to date and in the loop. You can't say they're not looking out for the shareholders.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rubra  

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 27 2014, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

The latest paper from Prof Ben Berkout.

This paper helps to shed light on the reasons why the Bi-Functional shRNA used by Gradalis is an effective RNAi methodology.

http://rnajournal.cshlp.org/content/20/9/1410.long

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 25 2014, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

A Polish and British team of scientist has managed to bridge the nerve gap in a spinal cord injury (SCI) patient and restore some functions previously lost.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-29645760

This additional ddRNAi research could be the next enhancement needed to make the treatment complete and commercially viable?

https://www.mysciencework.com/publication/s...very-in-a-rat-s

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: boylep  

vida
post Posted: Oct 24 2014, 08:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Oct 24 2014, 01:27 PM

I still have to pay tax on the $12,000 sadsmiley02.gif I don't approve of the RSPCA, they kill about 98% of all animals handed over to them for rescue/shelter/treatment even if they are perfectly healthy. The management are not vegan either, they serve meat dishes at functions .. it really stinks.. I know a few people who have worked there and they hate it and Hugh whats his name, the RSCPA director who cares nothing for the creatures under his care, just spends a minute with the new rescues/abandoned/stray creatures and decides, yes / no in regards to die or live... RSCPA gets nothing from me.. its just a pound for murdering animals, much like an abattoir, although they do it with injection - a bit faster and somewhat cruel to be kind attitude, which is absolute rubbish ............you asked!

771 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING