Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

727 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
wiland
post Posted: Jul 29 2013, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rubra's post @ Jul 29 2013, 08:54 AM

He's back with next prediction. Laughable really, why do u spend so much time on the blt thread when u dislike the company
Get a life rubra or should I call u plastic

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pannobhaso  

rubra
post Posted: Jul 29 2013, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

I would like to know why BLT didn't put out a top twenty list of the options.

I can only guess they still have something to hide. Looking at the miscreants in the top twenty equity holders I would say that is the case.

Makes me wonder why they are so keen to get this news out now but when they made the placement in June no disclosure was made as to who the recipient was even though by law disclosure is required. Clearly, Bremner's position has changed, but again, contrary to the governing law, no disclosure has been made. But worst of all, we still have the same bunch of deadbeats at the helm.

As far as I am concerned, the only good thing I can see here is CSIRO still have their position and the Japanese have got involved. The downside to that is CSIRO have allowed themselves to be diluted out despite a standstill clause in the agreement they made with BLT. That is a very bad sign. And the Japanese involvement is probably more likely to be representing Takeda before it is Daiichi Sankyo.

It has been shown through Tacere that without the ability to interfere with miRNA signalling, ddRNAi will not work of itself. Therefore, all eyes should be on Regulus, ALNY and ISIS. And as a wildcard PYC if they have got a delivery mechanism that can reach the desired zone of the cell that allows miRNAi to occur without toxicity issues or stimulating misleading responses from the immune system.

ISIS are dominant in Regulus. ALNY are its partners. Watch for ALNY to do something in Regulus thereby cutting off the future of ISIS. ISIS will then be the Fairchild Semi-Conductors Ltd of gene silencing. Who were Fairchilds? The parent of Intel. Fairchild's IP allowed Intel to be created and they went on to be one of the most game changing companies in their industry of their epoch. Meanwhile Fairchilds just disappeared.

Regulus work with ssRNAi. BLT needs to have freedom to operate with ssRNAi before they will be worth anything.

Lets not forget, for most people 10c and above was their entry price. That was before the mass theft occurred. For them to even get their money back the price has to be about three bucks. That is unlikely with this lot leading the show under the status quo.

Until Bridges, French and their cronies vanish, this will remain a no-go zone.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pannobhaso  

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jul 27 2013, 06:28 PM
  Quote Post

I wonder what the next prediction is going to be?

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jul 27 2013, 06:28 PM
  Quote Post

Here is a quick-fire guide to predicting what is going to happen with BLT using SS as the guide.

Someone posted: BLT will never submit a submission to the RAC: WRONG X!

Someone posted: Calimunne will never dose a patient: WRONG XX!

Someone posted: Directors will never put in their own money: WRONG XXX!

Someone posted: There will never be a shareholder meeting: WRONG XXXX!

Someone posted: There will be a a takeover by 02 Aug: WRONG XXXXX!

Notice a pattern? Whatever Someone posts expect the opposite and you won't go WRONG.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

vida
post Posted: Jul 26 2013, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Jul 25 2013, 10:34 PM

thanks!

I sent a BP payment around 8pm tonight via ANZ internet banking for about 4,000 shares, not too many. I almost forgot about it this week being so busy with other things. I think I might miss the payment deadline, should have sent a cheque. If my BP payment does not make it by 5pm on Monday, will I get my money back? How does that work?

Good luck everyone..

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jul 26 2013, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Jul 25 2013, 10:34 PM

It means that, unless there is a hostile takeover, the company is safe, for the time being. The new substantial holder seems to be a associated with Mr Buchi and so it is likely that the Board now has more control than it did before the new issue - which should be a good thing. If the Directors purchased their new holdings using margin call loans, then they should be a little more interested in share price than they have been previously and so there may not be a slide in the share price when normal trading resumes. If there is a slide, it would seem that the Directors don't think that it will be long-lasting. The Board is obviously confident that the TT-034 results will propel the share price north of where it is and these results should start to be known by early 2014.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

vida
post Posted: Jul 25 2013, 10:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Jul 25 2013, 01:04 PM

so what does this mean?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jul 25 2013, 01:04 PM
  Quote Post

Change of Directors Interest notifications have now been lodged with the ASX, confirming the $200K raised through Director buy-in. What is the other thing that this tells us? It tells us that there is no takeover in the wind because the Directors would end up in jail if there was. So, stories of Aug 02 are stories of pure fantasy. But then no one thought otherwise, did they?

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

vida
post Posted: Jul 24 2013, 05:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Jul 24 2013, 10:38 AM

ah so that is the meaning of deferred settlement in this situation. I had no idea what the purpose of that was. Is this good or bad? So we can sell our shares now on deferred settlement basis before we even have them? Or sell the ones we have before consolidation at the current SP settlement to be deferred? Is this what it means? It is very strange and does this happen often? I haven't decided yet whether to take up the offer or not.. if I do it wont' be for more than $1k worth... just may put a toe in the water not more.

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jul 24 2013, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rubra's post @ Jul 23 2013, 06:42 PM

Plastic, when are you ever going to get anything right? When Aug 02 comes around and there is no takeover are you going to say; "Sorry, I got it wrong again." I doubt it.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

727 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING