Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

743 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Dec 27 2013, 07:46 PM
  Quote Post

will we get see the buyout at the same time as Sanofi, aka Merck, exercise their option agreement with RGLS? Supposed to be by years end. More likely to fall in the New Year so those options expire worthless.

Might also explain why BLTs HCV programme sounds so much like RGLS'.

More cap. raisings in store if they're not on this boat.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 27 2013, 07:42 AM
  Quote Post

How come no 3Bs notifying us of options being converted? Surely Bremner would back his own pony. He owns most of the options after all.

Could it be he made his money short and drafters 50c takeover will come true. That's 2c in the real money but a 100% premium to where they were a little while ago.

Guess we'll have to wait til the end of summer to know.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 23 2013, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

If anyones worried about getting their funds in on time to convert the options, let me tell you, there is always Bpay.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 21 2013, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

We are now halfway through the mandatory 30 day waiting period after the submission of our HCV IND and we are yet to hear of any questions from the FDA. If this continues, the two clinical sites can start recruiting patients in the second week of January.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: atlas  

plastic
post Posted: Dec 21 2013, 08:35 AM
  Quote Post

It's all set for Xmas Day. Best to watch President Obama for a heads up when the budget gets passed through Congress on their Xmas eve. But the first sign of things to come is the absolutely stellar performance of ALNY and ISIS over night.

ANP going in to a trading halt pending results from their trials portends either a catastrophe or something great. I'll go with the latter unless the lead goose has been replaced with next generation ssRNAi.

After all, its all antisense in the end according to the Nobel laureate.

Where will that leave BLT holders I wonder.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

atlas
post Posted: Dec 20 2013, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: diana's post @ Dec 20 2013, 09:27 AM

Certainly not a lot on the board right now!

diana
post Posted: Dec 20 2013, 09:27 AM
  Quote Post

I'm thinking BLT is now quite tightly held and soon it will be very hard to buy.

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 18 2013, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 18 2013, 04:42 PM

More right than you care to admit Pinnochio.

The ARWR DPC delivery modality is Roche initiated and complimented by "endosomal escape hatch" technology similar to what PYC has patented. The P in DPC stands for polymer. Thus if BLT is using DPC's for its delivery modality of choice then why haven't they told us about this?

Nowhere in the success that ARWR is having does viral delivery or ddRNAi even come in to consideration. That's because it is not worthy of any.

A hitherto unknown billionaire is the mysterious driving force behind ARWR. Probably the same one who said he will find a cure for HIV and so far hasn't.

Gold or magnetic nano-particles are unable to reach the dark spaces mentioned recently with the return of HIV to the two BLT cohorts and can therefore be considered a failure. It can be concluded BLT is the failure.

Just seven trading days left for those options to be put in the money. Two of those are half days. Then the punter has to get the cash in on time. Add to that, I have received no notification from BLT reminding me of my obligations under the options' T&C's, leaves the only logical conclusion as that of BLT slowly sliding out the backdoor.

I don't know where to start with this quote. It is just the ravings of a demented soul that has lost touch with reality. Pointing out the flaws in this nonsense would take more time than it is worth so the best thing any reader could do would be to simply ignore it.

Meanwhile, anyone interested in the NSCLC program and the vector used should Google jetPIE or PolyPlus.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Dec 18 2013, 04:42 PM
  Quote Post

More right than you care to admit Pinnochio.

The ARWR DPC delivery modality is Roche initiated and complimented by "endosomal escape hatch" technology similar to what PYC has patented. The P in DPC stands for polymer. Thus if BLT is using DPC's for its delivery modality of choice then why haven't they told us about this?

Nowhere in the success that ARWR is having does viral delivery or ddRNAi even come in to consideration. That's because it is not worthy of any.

A hitherto unknown billionaire is the mysterious driving force behind ARWR. Probably the same one who said he will find a cure for HIV and so far hasn't.

Gold or magnetic nano-particles are unable to reach the dark spaces mentioned recently with the return of HIV to the two BLT cohorts and can therefore be considered a failure. It can be concluded BLT is the failure.

Just seven trading days left for those options to be put in the money. Two of those are half days. Then the punter has to get the cash in on time. Add to that, I have received no notification from BLT reminding me of my obligations under the options' T&C's, leaves the only logical conclusion as that of BLT slowly sliding out the backdoor.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 17 2013, 09:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 17 2013, 04:58 PM

You just cannot get any right can you?

While Viropharma, a company which relies on viral delivery like BLT

BLT does not rely on viral delivery for its programs. It chooses to use viral delivery methods where they are appropriate. The NSCLC program uses jetPEI, which is polymer based. ddRNAi is equally suited to gold or magnetic nano-particles and a wide range of other methods of delivery.

The reason why the current programs use the delivery vectors that they do is because these vectors have already been approved by the FDA and therefore do not need further evaluation as part of a ddRNAi trial.

Yet again you highlight your own ignorance about BLT and ddRNAi technology.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

743 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING