Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

747 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Feb 3 2014, 04:54 PM

If I was still lecturing at university I would have to grade the last few posts as:

bb3: A
plastic: F

Plastic, it's a good job your life does not depend on your knowledge of RNAi because you don't have even an elementary knowledge of the subject.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

bb33
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 04:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 3 2014, 04:27 PM

plastic, if YOU actually read Regulus' S-1 you will find:

microRNA - mentioned 359 times
ssRNAi - mentioned 0 times

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/150.../d392345ds1.htm

mRNA is the target. Another area BLTs IP goes nowhere near...sadly...for shareholders.

After all these years of belly-aching you still know nothing about ddRNAi.

Benitec's ddRNAi technology involves inserting a DNA construct into a cell, triggering the production of double stranded RNA (dsRNA), which is then cleaved into small interfering RNA (siRNA) as part of the RNAi process, resulting in the destruction of the target mRNA and knocking-down or silencing the expression of the target gene.

http://biotechnology-innovation.com.au/inn...terference.html

plastic
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 04:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Feb 3 2014, 01:57 PM

If you read the S1 and subsequent documents Regulus is all about ssRNAi. mRNA is the target. Another area BLTs IP goes nowhere near...sadly...for shareholders.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

bb33
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 3 2014, 01:09 PM

Oh my! I don't know whether to laugh at plastic or cry for him.

For once and for all, ISIS and Alnylam amalgamated their microRNA intellectual property and created Regulus. Regulus has nothing to do with ssRNAi. Yes, Genesis owned some ssRNAi ip, and look where it got them. ISIS had at one time a co-collaboration agreement with Alnylam to develop ssRNAi but they decided to end the arrangement 3 years ago because the science wasn't up to scratch.

plastic, I suggest you actually get one of the nurses to log on to Regulus' website in your presence and see if they can find any reference to ssRNAi. Then ask them to lower your medication because it's making you hallucinate.

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 3 2014, 01:09 PM

Apparently they developed ssRNAi. That makes it proprietary. As opposed to inlicensed like BLT. But when you read the Regulus website they say they discovered ssRNAi. All the big players are with Isis and Alnylam. These two are partnered with Regulus. But if Regulus os actually dependent on GEN for the IP then they all are. As the Nobel laureate says, its all antisense in the end.

That makes anything double stranded obsolete and redundant. Ergo BLT.

What an absolute load of nonsnese!!!!!!!!! This is such complete rubbish that I would not even know where to start to respond.

And on the subject of patents expiring, you may want to check on ISIS's situation. Their patents are already expiring so where does that leave them? Each year that goes by more of their IP is lost. If we apply plastic's illogical approach, this would mean that ISIS is dead in the water. Which means that he has shot himself in the foot, again.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bb33  

plastic
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

I just checked the website for the only other pure RNAi player that has since been delisted: Genesis Research and Development Corporation Ltd. I was stunned to read what I read.

Apparently they developed ssRNAi. That makes it proprietary. As opposed to inlicensed like BLT. But when you read the Regulus website they say they discovered ssRNAi. All the big players are with Isis and Alnylam. These two are partnered with Regulus. But if Regulus os actually dependent on GEN for the IP then they all are. As the Nobel laureate says, its all antisense in the end.

That makes anything double stranded obsolete and redundant. Ergo BLT.

So why is it they can't get a partnership going do you think? Does that mean they will go it alone on the trial? If so wheres the money coming from to pay for it? And what about after the key 099 patent has expired and they are left to apply for new ones which will only get challenged again. This time without CSIRO support. Wheres the money honey?

Way I see it, is if they want to keep living high then they'll cap raise. If they come to their senses they will sell for paper in either ALNY or RGLS.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 3 2014, 07:18 AM

Have to ask, what is the interest here? Certainly not BLT

Are you suggesting that you are interested in BLT? If you are making this suggestion, I've got news for you: No one on this thread believes you, unless of course you count your other login id rubra. Must be desperate when you have to have two login's just to try and hide the fact that no one else likes your posts.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

bb33
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 3 2014, 07:18 AM

Have to ask, what is the interest here?

You first plastic. You're obsession with this company is very suspicious. Eight years of downramping is some commitment. How's the eulogy going? ha! what a tool (opps, I mean fool).

plastic
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 07:18 AM
  Quote Post

Extraordinary!! The vanishing man reappears the moment I make a post. Have to ask, what is the interest here? Certainly not BLT and the wider RNAi activity that is going on at the moment.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Feb 3 2014, 01:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 2 2014, 02:21 PM

The link you posted refers to people who are paid to constantly put out negative stories, like you, so that their masters can short the stock. It seems to me that this is another case of your shooting yourself in the foot, again!!!! So who is paying you to constantly down-ramp BLT?

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

747 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING