Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

736 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 2 2013, 07:36 AM

I got this of Claude Rains blog.

The recent consolidation of Benitec shares makes the company more attractive to potential partners and investors alike. This was perfect timing as there is renewed market interest in gene therapy. With its HCV drug, TT-034, near to entering the clinic and partner programs already in or close to clinical trials, the company is set for significant share price growth in the New Year. Its Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer drug will be highly sort after after the first clinical results as many pharmas are seeking new, breakthrough treatment for this common form of cancer.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  boylep  

plastic
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 07:36 AM
  Quote Post

I got this off HC. For a minute I thought I was reading about BLT then I saw he was referencing ANP and talking some SENSE. But the points made are the same.

Inception:
I've seen 100's of stocks go through a consolidation, and it seems that on nearly every occasion this happens it ends up significantly damaging the stocks/boards reputation and severely damaging long term holders investment.
IMO I wouldn't have expected ANP to opt for a consolidation as it wasn't overly that hard up on outstanding shares, so this has me rather intrigued.
Knowing first hand the risks associated with consolidation it has to make you wonder why on earth would they do this now?
Could this be a lead up to a take over? Think about it.
- sense of excitement about TJAB falling through
- no drugs partnered
- minuscule market share
- books getting tidied up
- a little reward for the long term holders with the options
- a few mil in the bank
The task of partnering up big JVs would be virtually impossible when ANP's market share is only 20mil. A cashed up pharma could easily put in a 50-100mil take over offer and own everything. Any thought?

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 07:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rubra's post @ Oct 1 2013, 07:20 PM

I can't remember if it was single digit dollars or tens of dollars. It definitely wasn't hundreds or thousands of dollars. And certainly not millions like it was claimed. A quick check of the Appendix 3B's reveal that misrepresentation to the market....oops better watch out. Might get sued for that one by bb33. I can't understand how you can get sued for being factually correct. sad.gif

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 02:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Oct 1 2013, 10:13 PM

Maybe the bacteria got to the plastic and turned into rubber, or rhubarb, or rubra, and Mango is the next stage of decomposition? Get those Regulus antiplastic-miR's working, that's what I say.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

bb33
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 10:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rubra's post @ Oct 1 2013, 07:20 PM

Oh Geez, poor plastic. Time to see that psychiatrist again. This time for Disociative Indentity Disorder. His alter Rubra has turned up again. I wonder how long until Mango takes over.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

rubra
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 07:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Oct 1 2013, 04:40 PM

Plastic
how much did BLT pay for the very valuable hcv program again? lol

but why wouldnt u trust those 2 below well dressed gentleman in the big balmain garage
such a nice smile

and a new 'investor presentation'...lol
dont tell me Sinatra is lining them up for another capital raise now the share price is in the blue sky

someones nose keeps getting longer

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

Having dumped HCV, Regulus has a new project. It is developing bacteria to eat plastic as plastic causes nasty health problems. Here is a video.

Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao have identified a new bacteria that breaks down nasty compounds called phthalates, common to flexible plastics and linked to health problems.

http://www.ted.com/talks/two_young_scienti...h_bacteria.html

Now this would be one very good use of anti-miR's as anything that eliminates plastic has to be good.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 10:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 1 2013, 07:34 AM

What a joke. There was no evidence of Bluebird being involved in ssRNAi previously and there is no evidence posted now.

Did you hear that ISIS has offered BLT $10B for their technology but BLT has turned them down because that was not enough. This deal was all over the invisible press. Did you hear that Regulus is about to announce that it has dumped its HCV program because TT-034 has made the Regulus program obsolete. I am sure I posted about this previously when GSK pulled out of this program.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

bb33
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 1 2013, 07:34 AM

laid claim to by BLT and their salesman in the Big Balmain Garage video when he had their name scrawled on the whiteboard behind his head.

Wow, that's a stretch! I have "Apple" written on my shopping list. I guess that must mean I own a rather successful company. Lucky I haven't shown it to anyone, or I may end up where you currently reside.

Have you told your psychiatrist about these delusions?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 1 2013, 07:34 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Sep 30 2013, 11:25 PM

They are a gene therapy company after all according to their CEO

...laid claim to by BLT and their salesman in the Big Balmain Garage video when he had their name scrawled on the whiteboard behind his head. Ask daynos about it. He took the bait.

The Emperor now has his new robes.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

736 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING