Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 15 2013, 08:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 14 2013, 11:23 AM

But heck, what do these people know about anything when all a punter has to do is tune in to SS and listen to bb33.

At least that would a 1,000% improvement on listening to you.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Dec 14 2013, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Dec 13 2013, 01:13 PM

Oh. So now you know more than the doyens of Wall St do you?

GS happens to be the US G's bank of choice. The game of Musical Chairs is well known amongst inner DC and NYC circles when it comes to career moves. Check Henry Paulson and Timothy Geithner to name but just a couple. The list is endless though.

It so happens their biotech wunderkind is ex-GSK. My guess is he screwed up and now has tow the RGLS line.

If I recall right, didn't BLT have something to do with GSK at one time. Could've been the people and not the company though. After all you have to wonder just who it is that's funding Ausbiotech. SM used to be a director there.

But heck, what do these people know about anything when all a punter has to do is tune in to SS and listen to bb33.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

bb33
post Posted: Dec 13 2013, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 12 2013, 04:38 PM

The Regulus I'm talking about is the one Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan decided to pay over eleven bucks for a tiny percentage of.

Wow, what a great decision. Lucky for them they only got a 'tiny percentage' considering the sp is now $6.

Their HCV program (their only program) is at least a year behind BLTs. Pass the lipstick Plastic.

plastic
post Posted: Dec 13 2013, 08:03 AM
  Quote Post

Only ten trading days for those options to be put in to the money. Then the punters have to get the money in on time.

Usually, around about now, maybe earlier, a company puts out a statement to holders reminding them of their obligations if they wish to convert their options to heads. But in typical BLT dysfunction no such thing has happened. Another example of the contempt they hold their money spigot in.

A 50c takeover sounds about right.That's 2c a share for those living in hope. An old hand on the pump going by the name of drafter used to maintain it would be a 50c takeover. Looks like he may've known something all along.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 12 2013, 04:38 PM
  Quote Post

The Regulus I'm talking about is the one Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan decided to pay over eleven bucks for a tiny percentage of. And the same Regulus ALNY decided to form a JV with ISIS in because after all its all antisense in the end according to the Nobel laureate.

I also noticed the esteemed Mr. Baltimore sits on the board there as well. This is the same Mr. Baltimore the BLT pump jockeys hold up as the next Messiah of ddRNAi.

More misplaced faith IMHO.

And while we are on it, it so happens the price has been soft recently for them we all know value remains long after the price has been forgotten. It would be a good idea to forget about BLT's price. Still only 2c in real money and even if the options were to be in the money it will only be 4c.

Somebody should put MORE lipstick on this pig.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

bb33
post Posted: Dec 12 2013, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 12 2013, 06:33 AM

The same Regulus that has halved in value since July, whilst BLT has increased 80%. I hope you took your own 'advice' and invested big time in RLGS. You seem to have a habit of investing in companies you know absolutely nothing about, buying at the top, then playing the sore loser.

People here know what a troll looks like when they see one

Strangely, the troll on this thread looks a lot like Che Guevara.

plastic
post Posted: Dec 12 2013, 06:33 AM
  Quote Post

They should make that IND publicly available for inspection so we can know just exactly how much of it is theirs and how much of it belongs to RGLS.

I see the IND has added as much value to the company as the Graham patent did.

I made no such complaint. People here know what a troll looks like when they see one.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 9 2013, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

Did someone on this thread post that the TT034 IND would never be filed because ddRNAi does not work? Well now that the IND has been filed, where does that leave that commentator? With egg on their face, I guess.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 8 2013, 06:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Dec 8 2013, 04:25 PM

Hey, bb, plastic complained about my avatar so I had to change it.

Now my avatar supports my environmental stand. A message that we all should take note of. This will be another great story for BLT because, in most cases, ddRNAi will be a one shot treatment so all the packaging normally associated with drugs won't get produced which will mean less waste which will be great for the planet.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

bb33
post Posted: Dec 8 2013, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 8 2013, 01:20 PM

The fact that these two patients were not cured, and the Berlin Patient still shows no signs of relapsing after so many years merely reinforces Calimmune's appoach using ddRNAi to suppress CCR5.

Only people who have the IQ of a gnat would think this would impact negatively on BLT.

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING