Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

814 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Nov 7 2015, 09:17 AM
  Quote Post

Might be an exciting week next week. ALNY holds its quarterly update and presents at Credit Suisse. BLT has its annual. MSB due to complete its IPO. Strangely, PYC had a most fantastic close on Friday with big volumes. Merck showed their hand with VLA as well which sent it up both here and the US. Funny thing about VLA is, the vultures in BLT are also in on VLA but so far they haven't had the spike BLT had. Perhaps its just about to start.

I wonder how many people the cupboard at BLT's auditors can hold for the AGM. Have never been able to understand why they don't hold it at the Big Balmain Garage. I think they're planning on ordering catering in for one. Probably a ham sandwich from the underpaid at Seven Eleven for the janitor because that's what he usually has for lunch. Anyway, who cares about anyone else, eh. Just so long as they get those options across the line.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 5 2015, 03:28 AM
  Quote Post

RGLS up over 18% atm on huge volume. Something going on. Maybe this is where we will see some action first up in the biotech space worldwide.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 5 2015, 12:18 AM
  Quote Post

Six days before shareholders get dicked again with the issuance of all those options. We get to see what the agenda of these people really is. The worst joke of all though is hearing Uncle Mel bemoaning the exorbitant salaries of these perennial underperforming biotech execs. The hypocrisy was not lost. I am sure he was on the Remuneration Committee to ensure sound governance.

MSB suspended til the 13th. The stock market wouldn't be the stock market without some drama so don't expect the 13th to be met. Instead it will pass by without a whimper even. Entering blackhole status when it does. Then all of a sudden from out fo nowhere will come the mega deal we have all been waiting for. But I am yet to be convinced BLT will be a major beneficiary of it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 2 2015, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

Biggest difference in BLT listing and the MSB one that I can see so far, is the exclusion of Citigroup. A big relief to be sure. Documents to be filed may show otherwise but I doubt it. Certainly won't be the lead if they are involved.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 30 2015, 06:46 PM
  Quote Post

Lets see how MSB's NASDAQ listing goes when compared with BLT's. Great insight to be gleaned here when you consider that SM went to MSB after leaving BLT. Ditched her options on the way out the door as well. Same as Mick.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2015, 06:45 PM
  Quote Post

Next week it will have been one month since these people last put out a presser saying they have done all they can to comply with the regulators requests for re-listing. Given the final hurdle in the TPP came down to biotech IP and dairy I am guessing that somewhere backstage these guys are playing a critical role in something. One would expect that during this last month the regulators would've gotten together to determine if they have complied or not. So, I'm guessing next week they may get their thumbs up.

Unfortunately for BLT holders, the Chinese interests in BLT sold out to the Americans and I am kind of minded to say, the Americans won't be throwing their money around for BLT shareholder's benefit.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...ctive_main.aspx

Several things I have picked up recently which suggest the curtains are about to lift include speculation the Au. dollar is about to collapse against the greenback. Manipulation of the exchange rates was an openly discussed topic of the TPP. The cheaper the Au. dollar is against the greenback the more inviting a takeover looks.

Another thing was the commentary I read about China's ruling elite gathering together to set the economic agenda for the next five years. That decision is about to be made on biotech I believe. They will be able to release those billions and billions of moolah they have put aside for technological development and innovation.

Other things too going on in the various markets around the world suggest something is about to blow up to the upside and implode to the downside. Think property and banks on that one.

Lets hope so.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2015, 05:27 PM
  Quote Post

Options at $4.25 expired. Well, why would you when the heads are trading at about 1.5c? I guess they were issued back in the days of blue sky and the world was theirs for the taking. Now, millions more are going to be issued at 77c at the AGM and the penny has dropped.

Wonder if they were Micks. Suhy got his, converted and sold if recall right. Meanwhile, the bag holders are still holding the you know what. Louis Vuitton it ain't either.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2015, 02:29 AM
  Quote Post

ABUS (TKMR) released an update overnight. Can't believe how similar it all is to BLT. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up buying BLT out.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2015, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

No quarterly yet. Are they really this useless?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 26 2015, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

Uncle Mel leaves another company on his rocky road to retirement. TIS, another hollowed out and gutted corpse. Wonder where he works now.

--------------------

814 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING