Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

877 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Oct 10 2017, 02:56 AM
  Quote Post

Some time ago PFE listed, amongst other things, tax and healthcare reform as two obstacles to be overcome before they would move on any kind of deal. So far, healthcare reform has been a failure though we are awaiting Trump's Executive Order. Now, it appears tax reform is a dead duck also.

Which leaves the question, now what is PFE going to do?

http://www.zerohedge.com/

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 9 2017, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

Watching the NZ post election cut and thrust in the attempts to gain power by the different parties. If I were to hazzard a guess at the main thrust of the double speak reported in media, I would say there is a anti-Chinese economic imperialism sentiment in there. Buzz words include, economic interests, foreign ownership, in the interests of the people of NZ, doing what is right etc etc. Call it Trumpism if you want.

If you have even half an ear to the ground you know what the undercurrents in peoples minds are running through the local communities without the necessary verbiage needed to express it.

Therefore, I am convinced that this is the point where they roll out the keiretsu model. It is a matter of having to. Japan did it post WWII to protect themselves against American economic imperialism. Worked ok. For a tiny little open and relatively laissez faire country like NZ it is absolutely essential otherwise they would be swallowed whole. Kinda like that goldfish party trick I used to do. Only NZ wouldn't get a second chance like he did.

Talks are scheduled to finish this Thursday. So maybe not this week. But there must be a reason why BLT have reported their final so early this year and strangely, there is no SEC Form 20F like there was last year. AGM is scheduled for completion before Thanksgiving. Not like last year.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 8 2017, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

We have progress. Still six weeks til Thanksgiving. Any day up until then if you ask me.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-07/t...are-regulations

Trump To Sign Executive Order Rolling Back Obamacare Regulations

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 7 2017, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

That spike in volume looked like an exit to me. Probably by one of those Citi aligned hedge funds French raised the cash with on the last spike.

Something on the table soon is my guess. Maybe as soon as next week.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 7 2017, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

Went to my favourite local bakery today. They had an early batch of Christmas cake on the shelves. Yes. It is that time already and still we wait. Just eleven weeks til the day. Seven if you discount December whole. Six til Thanksgiving week. And, surprisingly, no Executive Order on healthcare but a full meeting of the military brass instead with ominous commentary as North Korea prepares to test another missile.

We live in interesting times.

I am left to wonder if, come AGM time, there will in fact be a company to hold an AGM. Something holding up the show it would appear and North Korea seems pivotal to the matter. I mean, why aren't they doing the same to Iran, Pakistan and other nuclear nations. Where did good old fashioned regime change go to? Have the Chinese got something the Americans want and this is all part of deal making art?

Lets just get it over with.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 6 2017, 07:45 PM
  Quote Post

A coup d'etat in the greatest democracy in the world?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/9764...efore-the-storm

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 6 2017, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

Thursday night in the U.S. right now and still no Executive Order. Maybe a weekend announcement. Maybe a few more weeks.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 5 2017, 07:13 AM
  Quote Post

After that ALNY breakthrough last week you'd think something would've happened by now. Perhaps that's what tomorrow and PYC getting their patent awarded is all about. Timed nicely with an Executive Order.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 5 2017, 04:44 AM
  Quote Post

This must be the buy out coming. Nearly half a million traded at 2.30PM in the US!

Still no Executive Order from Trump.

Perhaps it is to do with the PYC patent. My last post got deleted.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 3 2017, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

National holidays in China this week. If America wants all the glory this week would be a good week. Failing that it would likely be Labour Day at the end of October or Thanksgiving Day in late November.

Ho hum.

--------------------

877 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING