Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

739 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Nov 6 2013, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

Reports out of the liver meeting say that the experts believe that even the latest combination HCV treatments will leave at least 5-10% of the HCV community without a solution. Not only does this leave TT-034 with a potential market in the near future, in the long term, it could mean that HCV will find a way to mutate around the new class of drugs. If so, TT-034 or the next generation of a ddRNAi treatment is likely to be the most complete treatment.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: boylep  

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Nov 4 2013, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

David Suhy has now finished his presentation to the liver meeting. Let's hope that it was received enthusiastically and that there is renewed interest in the stock.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

vida
post Posted: Oct 23 2013, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Oct 21 2013, 09:18 PM

but so sorry I didn't sell yesterday.. all big gain gone today... whoosh.. ride like a wave someone said, but only gets off the wave when it crashes... unfortunately .. oh well, here today gone tomorrow.. c'est la vie

vida
post Posted: Oct 21 2013, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Oct 21 2013, 11:34 AM

yes i'm certainly happy I bought into the last offer, disregarding my allegedly better judgement biggrin.gif

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 21 2013, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

To ride the waves of investment in any biotech you need to have a real backbone, not a plastic one. But when you catch a real breaker you can just sit back and ride that wave. At the current rate of growth the BLT sp will soon be triple the price of the last CR. Not bad for those of us who ignored the naysayers and bought in to the SPP.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

daynos
post Posted: Oct 18 2013, 09:07 PM
  Quote Post

hey plastic. that balmain garage you talk about looks awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxik2iKunN8...eature=youtu.be

vida
post Posted: Oct 17 2013, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Oct 17 2013, 11:45 AM

what takeover? is BLT the only stock in your portfolio? If not, you should be seeing a surge in all or most stocks held.. at least I am. Yep, BLT is doing great in doubling from 27 cents not too long ago. I wish now (haha hindsight is a great facet of our natures) I'd bought more at that relatively low sp!! don't we all. However its not all BLT's great qualities that caused the surge, its the general market going up a lot lately .. and it could all turn around any day ... who is selling yet? It could be time... time will tell biggrin.gif

vida
post Posted: Oct 17 2013, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Oct 17 2013, 11:45 AM

what was that?no one makes any money until they sell

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Oct 17 2013, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

If you bought in to the last CR then you have doubled your money! And that is real money, not plastic money.

Gee, who was it who predicted a 50c takeover? That would mean sellers selling at 5c discount to the current price. Sounds like real sound investment advice -NOT!

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daynos  

diana
post Posted: Oct 15 2013, 04:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 15 2013, 07:05 AM

Add that to yesterday, the day before and the day before that Mr Plastic and you get a better perspective of the current trend. Then if you look at the share action of the previous few weeks, there's a real trend emerging in concert with the corporate activity. So my suggestion that buying in to the CR was not as strange as some would have thought. Ah well ... long may it continue. graduated.gif

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

739 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING