Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

865 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jul 19 2017, 04:32 AM
  Quote Post

We inch closer.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/201...eady-in-trouble

The last-ditch Obamacare repeal plan looks dead in the Senate

The last-ditch Senate attempt to repeal Obamacare with a two-year delay to replace the law appears doomed, just 14 hours after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell proposed it.

Three Republican senators said Tuesday they would not vote to start debate for a repeal plan that does not include any replacement provisions. That is enough to block the bill from moving forward.

It was the only option left to McConnell, after four Senate Republicans came out against the repeal-and-replace plan that McConnell had been carefully crafting for two months. He abruptly dropped that bill and moved to force a vote on the 2015 partial repeal bill that congressional Republicans passed and President Obama vetoed.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 18 2017, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

Tried linking to this old discussion of ARWR and their HBV programmes. The ones that got canned.

The link is invalid now but I would sure like to know what it is that was so important in another company's HBV program that the CEO of BLT had to release a public discourse on it.

He didn't release one when they were all put on a FDA ordered hold though. To be fair, I think he had moved on by then anyway. But the point is, if BLT were involved in the ARWR HBV trials, then its no good for BLT that they got pulled. Meanwhile, Amgen (Pfizer) is left flapping and Novartis and Roche are still making all the running.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151001/pdf/431sgzzs9gt3yq.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 18 2017, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

Tried linking to this old discussion of ARWR and their HBV programmes. The ones that got canned.

The link is invalid now but I would sure like to know what it is that was so important in another company's HBV program that the CEO of BLT had to release a public discourse on it.

He didn't release one when they were all put on a FDA ordered hold though. To be fair, I think he had moved on by then anyway. But the point is, if BLT were involved in the ARWR HBV trials, then its no good for BLT that they got pulled. Meanwhile, Amgen (Pfizer) is left flapping.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 13 2017, 07:16 PM
  Quote Post

Another Friday coming up. Is this the one with a trading halt thrown in?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 9 2017, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

That Chinese NZ dairy company I keep an eye on is saying, "coming weeks" as well. Nobody seems to know when exactly. But seven trades at 3pm for 721 shares each trade on June 30 does give a clue.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...20170620397.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 6 2017, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

Broker once told me, nothing ever happens during school holidays.

It's school holidays next week until the 21st.Back to school 24th.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 5 2017, 05:13 PM
  Quote Post

Wrong. Again! But still the Americans are absent. Noticeably so at that. So much for the art of the deal.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2017, 11:25 AM
  Quote Post

Suda in a trading halt. First to fall?

Am expecting a suspension as we take a run towards 21st.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2017, 05:28 AM
  Quote Post

They must finally be closing on the Chinese led keiretsu model. Either PIPEs all round or total buy outs and consolidation around different platforms and disease types. Makes you wonder where's Pfizer?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jul 4 2017, 04:38 AM
  Quote Post

Somebody still likes to delete my posts. Nothing doing for Independence Day. Roll on the 21st for the big Chinese spend up.

--------------------

865 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING