Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

749 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 12 2014, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 12 2014, 02:46 AM

It is easy to disprove this rubbish. You clearly have no knowledge of the company. In addition to the work you do mention the company has also treated four HIV patients in a trial in which we partnered with the City of Hope. That trial is now continuing under CoH's own steam.

The company has also managed to license the technology and Calimmune is making steady progress in dosing its HIV patients.

As I have said before, eventually you may get something right, but probably not in my lifetime.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Dec 12 2014, 02:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Dec 11 2014, 08:51 PM

after fifteen years, we know they have two patients dosed at a sub-therapeutic level and yesterday they put out a paper that indicates they have made progress in their pre-clinical lung cancer programme in mice.

Feel free to disprove the above.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

slayer
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 08:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 11 2014, 06:17 PM

If they need EET tech you know they can buddy up with PYC - IF they need it.
BTW he always predicts a PYC takeover as well.

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 08:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 11 2014, 06:17 PM

Sadly, the failings of the subject in this endeavour as well as its science are so blindingly obvious that if one has not become aware of them after even cursory analysis then it is they who are ignorant.

Anyone who really believed this would not be so obsessed as you are with BLT. A normal person would simply let the company and its shareholders get on with their own business but not you. You write nonsense here on SS whenever the moderator lets you which indicates that you have another agenda.

As far as this being an investor forum goes, every month for the last two years you have been forecasting a BLT takeover and yet nothing has eventuated. Your investment observations are therefore just as unreliable as your technology nonsense.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 06:17 PM
  Quote Post

But how do we escape the endosome? And who has the patent for that? And why does BLT IP have nothing to do with it? Nor mRNA for that matter. But don't worry, it will all be OK because after fifteen years, we know they have two patients dosed at a sub-therapeutic level and yesterday they put out a paper that indicates they have made progress in their pre-clinical lung cancer programme in mice. Wonder if the mouse was a smoker or non-smoker. Whaddya reckon P? You know all the intricacies of BLT and their programmes.

How's that lab coming along? And the interview process for the new hires they need? You know DNDN are still advertising for new hires while they are currently undergoing bankruptcy. How does that work? Only in America I guess.

subject matter that you write about in complete ignorance.

The subject is, which YOU don't seem to understand, is BLT in a commercial context. This is a share chat site, not a forum for scientific debate.

Sadly, the failings of the subject in this endeavour as well as its science are so blindingly obvious that if one has not become aware of them after even cursory analysis then it is they who are ignorant. No amount of pumping from an angry little man with mommy issues is going to change that.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rubra  

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 11 2014, 04:44 PM

Question for Pannobhaso: does the AAV payload carry endosomal escape hatch technology?

By asking such a question you demonstrate that you don't understand this technology either and so you are therefore incapable of understanding any answer. I'll give you a clue though: viruses do what viruses do best and siRNA and shRNA delivery are not the same technologies. Now go away and spend some time actually learning about the subject matter that you write about in complete ignorance.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 05:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 11 2014, 01:04 PM

That was said about VLAs coxsackie virus. Nothing to do with Adeno. That's why Tacere were left at the alter.

What a load of rubbish!!!

Here is the reference to the quote.

www.sciencetimes.com/articles/1793/20141209/pfizer-explores-gene-therapy-in-developing-treatment-for-rare-diseases.htm

Again you try to deceive readers by trying to disguise your nonsense as fact. Frankly, no one falls for your laughable attempts at deception. Every SS reader knows that you cannot tell the difference between mRNA and miRNA and that about says it all.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

Question for Pannobhaso: does the AAV payload carry endosomal escape hatch technology?

If not, then all PFE have is a depository tool in to the liver no matter what virus they choose to use. Anything past the endosome is basically a random crapshoot from leakage rather than engineered targeting of cell function.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

CST springs to mind here. A sale made at a "significant premium" to market, is what I once read in a bio of Mr. Chiplin describing his commercial background and successes in the market place. Not sure any CST holder would describe it quite the same way, but a significant premium to market would put BLT on the block for about a buck. Four cents for most others.

Ask Warren Buffet for investment advice and he'll tell you, it's time in the market that matters, not timing the market. Hardy ha ha is all I can say to that. laugh.gif

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rubra  

plastic
post Posted: Dec 11 2014, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

That was said about VLAs coxsackie virus. Nothing to do with Adeno. That's why Tacere were left at the alter.

That's why RAC Capital are in on VLA as much as they are in on BLT. I bet if you check out Oxford Biomedica you'll find they've been jilted as well.

I think it would be fair to say, those sophisticated biotech investor funds BLT sold out to are PFE bidders. I am sure they have BLT shareholders interests at heart as much as what La Jolla Cove did. I recall they came on the scene not long after terms were met with PFE about something. To be precise I would have to check my notes, but it is about then SM packed it in. I guess its taken this long to find out which platform technology will become the industry standard. To me, it sure as hell doesn't look like ddRNAi. Rather, ssRNAi targeting the transcription process of mRNA is the bomb.

At the moment, there is nothing anywhere that I can see that indicates anything but a cheap takeover is on the cards. Even if the final bid is at two bucks to mop up the last ten or twenty percent. Which is 8c for the un-initiated.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

749 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING