Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

739 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 13 2014, 10:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 13 2014, 04:14 PM

Well there is the difference, right there. Drafter wised up.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 13 2014, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Sep 13 2014, 04:00 PM

Looking forward to your next puff piece on Seeking Alpha. Please make your case there.

I can recall a conversation back in the early days of Rxi I had with drafter. Chewing the cud over the diagrams and descriptions of the technology they used in their report, both of us reached the same conclusion that it was the same as BLT's. Don't think anything has changed since except the introduction of the self delivering guide strands. Which is delivery, not payload.

So you keep thumping that tub. Sooner or later you'll drown everyone out.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 13 2014, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 13 2014, 11:36 AM

Again I reiterate that you believing that an arrow in the wrong row in one presentation means that Tekmira. Silence, Dicerna and RXi are using ddRNAi highlights just how little you know about this subject. Let's put the arrow in the first row on this chart and then we can go and ask for royalties from ISIS. I have heard of clutching at straws but your argument is just pure desperation.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Sep 13 2014, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

According to the slide in the BLT to AZ presentation, not only is TKMR using ddRNAi but so too is Rxi. See below.

Rxi made a presentation last week. During which, they released data which stated that so far their dermatological trial was a bust. Dirk discusses it on his blog. I have to warn BLT cheerleaders and sycophants that it is not good reading if they are indeed employing BLT's ddRNAi.

http://rnaitherapeutics.blogspot.co.nz/

Rxi also had Dr. Ahn as their CEO once, ending up at GALE. For whatever reason he took up residence in Wellington, NZ and lectured at the local university. Seemed a rather strange thing to do on the surface. I figured it was to get close to the politicos and bureaucrats that make the decisions that matter on IP and privatization but who really knows. Perhaps it was just a good career move. God knows he needs one now after the GALE and Seeking Alpha debacle.

Kind of shows the type of people that are involved with BLT behind the scenes if you ask me.

Despite protestations to the contrary, the AZ slide clearly shows TKMR as using ddRNAi. The current hype on TKMR having a one shot cure for Ebola certainly provides hope to those who need it. Be they patients, patients' families, TKMR investors or BLT punters. I however, share Dirks view in this tweet.

$TKMR buy the speculation at your own risk.

Because basically, if RXi was a bust with a ex-CEO getting caught out in a pump and dump scam on Seeking Alpha while BLT are having delay after delay in their HCV trials and after nearly twenty years as a listed company they only have one patient dosed, then intuitively, all science aside, one has to say something is not quite right.

Attached Image

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 12 2014, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 12 2014, 07:01 AM

The fact that you make such ridiculous claims about TKMR and ddRNAi shows that you don't understand either technology. Pointing to a typo in one presentation as your evidence is a pathetic attempt to justify your nonsense.

You have been making claims of a takeover every week for longer than I can remember. Your claims have NEVER been right and your track record isn't about to change.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Sep 12 2014, 07:01 AM
  Quote Post

Didn't take long for the redactions to start.

In the AZ presentation, PF stated TKMR are using ddRNAi and their SNALP is the delivery modality. This is probably the parallel universe the CEO of MRNA was talking about all those years ago. The original universe being antisense.

Lets imagine that TKMR are using ddRNAi for a moment. Currently, everyone is speculating that it is TKMR's drug being used against the Ebola outbreak. And if you believe the stories people have been administered with it. I don't know the outcome for these people but it can only be either very good i.e. a one shot cure or very bad i.e. death.

If the outcome is very good and the role of ddRNAi is revealed can you imagine the effect on the stock price?

But then, if it is very bad and the role of ddRNAi is revealed can you imagine the effect on the stock price?

My money is on the latter.

Someone somewhere has figured out this Ebola thing is a good way of getting around the FDA requirements in order to see whether ddRNAi has efficacy. In other words, this is the make or break of BLT.

Whichever way it goes, a cheap buy out is the probable outcome.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 10 2014, 01:41 PM
  Quote Post

First day back from another prolonged spell in Timeout. Don't know how long its going to last for. Some folk, the spruikers really have it in for me. Apparently I make their job too hard.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 10 2014, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

I noticed VLA appoints a ex-CSL man to their board. Same Americans in on BLT are in on VLA.

Everyone at BLT is taking up new positions elsewhere. Why would they be doing that when there is so much growth ahead.

Any update on that second cohort yet? I know there were delays. But are the solutions to the delays delayed?

I am expecting big things in the next week or so.

Doesn't seem Dirk's Voyager is worried about FTO. Making all sorts of new appointments with carefree gaiety and wild abandon.

I guess its all up to the Chinese. They seem to have their boots on top of everything. Don't you agree bb33?

I wonder what my very good, dear and old friend ognid would think of it all.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

theadder
post Posted: Sep 2 2014, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 2 2014, 07:07 PM

hmmmmm

plastic
post Posted: Sep 2 2014, 07:07 PM
  Quote Post

And that is as close you will get. Kinda makes you go hmmmmm, doesn't it?

Makes me wonder why, the same Americans that got in to BLT are also in on VLA, when viral delivery has been kaiboshed by ALNY's sub-q GALNAC delivery system and ARWR's EET technology.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

739 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING