Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

Shouldn't have to go past their webpage. According to that, they are still resident at the Big Balmain Garage and about to take over the world. Tacere website states the same. We know they are not resident in the Big Balmain Garage, therefore what confidence can anyone have in anything these people say?

Don't think I'm going to waste my time looking for something that doesn't exist do you? If it does, then it should be up in lights.

According to Dirk, ARWR has presented its paper for the liver meeting overnight. Check PYC. If this breaks by the weekend we could be good to go. Data to back it up too. Check PYC. Tekmira using Ebola as a mode to circumvent trial requirements because they lack data. No good if they are using ddRNAi. So far, the only outcome is it is tolerated. But that has been known for years. Wait til they up the dosage then watch them drop like flies on toxicity issues. And no matter what you read anywhere, until TKMR, BLT or any other ddRNAi agent subjects themselves to independent scrutiny by peers done with proper rigour, then nothing can be fully relied on as fact. Which is why all eyes should be on ARWR to ascertain what it is they are using. Check PYC.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 11:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 23 2014, 04:53 AM

Are you telling me that you are too incompetent to find the address for yourself? Do you really need someone to hold your hand?

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 04:53 AM
  Quote Post

Northern California is a region. Not an address. How about a zip code?

ALNY AGM this week. I wonder if they will have anything worthwhile to say. I doubt it. First half of October looking most likely for anything.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 08:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 22 2014, 06:07 PM

I am not your mama. Find it for yourself. The address is on the Internet for any competent person to find.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 08:29 PM
  Quote Post

The stake Sigma Aldrich holds in BLT must now be Merck KGaA's. Being a German company it still begs the question. Where are the Americans?

I think we can expect the price to come under some selling pressure as Merck probably won't want to keep a stake of any kind in a dud like BLT.

Interestingly, the original CEO of BLT then Tacere, when they were still in Mount View, who "allegedly" had the affair with Mark Kay (can't say I blame him either) Sarah Hall or whatever she calls herself these days, was working as Scientific Advisor or similar with Sigma.

Where's the trickle down to BLT? Because that's a whole lot of green in one hit.

(Reuters) - German drugs and chemicals maker Merck KGaA said on Monday it agreed to acquire Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion in cash to boost its life science business.

The deal, approved by Sigma-Aldrich's management, will see Merck acquire all shares for $140 apiece in cash.

That represents a 37 percent premium over the latest closing price of $102.37 on Sept. 19 and a 36 percent premium to the one-month average closing price, according to Merck

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

Can you provide the address? I got this package I want to send.

Meanwhile, hit me in the head with a baguette and call me French because I can't understand what this is saying. But it seems to be that full disclosure while required shareholder approval is not. Status quo remains on the authorities' boots being on their throat.

Transaction date not changed. However, that doesn't mean it isn't. Still looking at first or second week of Oct. IMHO. Perhaps even another month. But that doesn't exclude the Americans from moving beforehand.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...20140922222.pdf

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 22 2014, 03:22 PM

Old news I know but some people just never learn.

US Lab

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Sep 18 2014, 08:25 PM

You should be. Redact all you like, but be sure, there will be an investigation coming to a chat room near you soon.

Oh. What's your opinion on the patent challenge? How will they afford that on top of the costs of the new lab. laugh.gif lol.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 21 2014, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

Deadline according to the schedule of the Chinese is Sept.30th. Nine days short of a 12 month heads up there is still no further heads up as to whether it is on schedule or has been extended. Though they do hold a Board meeting on Tuesday. The best assumption to make is that if they have said its Sept. 30th then most likely it isn't. Better to believe they prefer to be late than early to the party in order to avoid disappointment. So the best guess as to when it all goes down, is the first week of Oct. For the Chinese at least. The Americans have to have the glory and trading in the last 15 minutes across many biotechs I follow in the US all experienced abnormally large volumes.

If Chinese ecommerce site Alibaba can make the splash it did then don't you wonder what kind of valuation are we looking at for Chinese agriculture and dairy if their relisting includes a NASDAQ reverse merger or something similar.

With the ruling National Party now being a majority government and already in bed with the Chinese at a commercial it suggests the stage is set for the final act: transaction time.

Bayer are even talking about buying PFE's Zoetis. Bayer were all over the BLT patent dox. in the early days. Don't know where they are at now.

Check out the last paragraph in the link.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...01310031220.pdf

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 18 2014, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 18 2014, 06:02 PM

Oh, I am really scared now. I am quivering in my boots. By the way what is it I am supposed to have done? Oh, yes report the facts instead conspiracy theories. More Blah, blah, blah.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING