Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

743 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Sep 26 2014, 09:41 AM
  Quote Post

Hope you are all familiar with the GUI story between Apple and Microsoft. Originally developed in the then called Rank Xerox lab. Jobs got in first. Applied it to his LISA computer I think it was, giving him the edge on MSFT. Bill Gates got wind of it and went and got his piece of the action. Jobs blew his stack at this and threatened to sue Gates saying it was his.

Gates described it by saying it was like he broke in to the rich mans house on the hill to steal the first colour TV in the district. Only to discover, while standing there in the middle of the job with balaclava and torchlight in hand, that his neighbour had beaten him to it and had already stolen it.

Somehow, I get a sense of de ja vu when I read that passage in the SMH, thinking about ARWR when it is said Gates is the figure lurking around in the shadows of ARWR.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 26 2014, 08:25 AM
  Quote Post

ARWR uses polymers for delivery. Now look what we have here at CSIRO. It looks to me a bit like a tiger by tail. Should've called myself polymer or RAFT instead.

The decision is due Oct 8th. ARWR is due for a data release any day. Chinese say Sept.30th for long stop date. SIE have Oct. 3rd with a ten day window afterwards for closing. BLT sitting on the HBV data it would seem. Though I am sure we will get an update in the annual. rolleyes.gif ALNY held its AGM yesterday. And Au. companies due to notify of theirs, with special resolutions no doubt, soon.

Perhaps its all part of the marketing plan. Could be a big weekend for someone.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/...925-10lsai.html

The Melbourne-based organic chemists developed new plastics and polymers that can be used in everything from solar cells and paints to cosmetics and improved drug delivery methods.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 24 2014, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

The failures BLT are having with recruitment provides good insight to why its necessary to create a crisis in Ebola. West Africa is the test pot for all of PFEs experimental drugs.

Guess we will get details in the final annual due in the next few days.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 24 2014, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 24 2014, 09:35 AM

Now I can see why you think Benitec will be like Shell. I mean, Shell shareholders would, at one time or another, sat around waiting for wells to be drilled and some of those wells would have been dry. But, if you are right and Benitec gets to be the size of Shell $250B+, then I guess the wait for clinical trial results will have been worthwhile. Thanks for the tip.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Sep 24 2014, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

HCV data should be available now. At least interim. Still no second patient. What's happening? Must be another problem in the works they haven't told us about. Time for another BS release I guess.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 08:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 23 2014, 08:06 PM

Clearly, you are just as rubbish with Google maps as you are with RNAi. You don't know the difference between RNA and DNA and you don't know how to locate a place when the Internet will do it all for you. No wonder you never leave the asylum.

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 08:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Sep 23 2014, 01:48 PM

That is still not an address. Just a location. Cannot be validated through Google maps. The other one is invalidated.

Can you help? I got this package I want to send.

You can have your apology. I am truly sorry for you. Your parsimony knows no end but near everyone except the blind, the deluded and the mentally deranged have already seen you to be the miscreant you are. Expect an enquiry coming soon to a chat room near you.

http://www.deepcapture.com/category/9-the-...f-social-media/

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 23 2014, 03:17 PM

Wow, that's a big call Plastic: Benitec is going to be a company like Shell. They are $255B company. I'll be sure to quote you on this statement. You must be trying to drive the price down so that you can get more of the action. Shell, no wonder Benitec is hiring. Is that bigger than the NZ economy?

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

Could've fooled me. With all this hiring going on, you'd at least think they would have accurate information on their website. It gives cause for the applicant to think he is wasting his or her time making the application because of the appearance of being nothing but a shell company. A ghost trying to look real but just haunting the filing cabinet of Lightowlers handing out wads of cash to PF so he can take his Azzure holidays and attend the parties after a hard days skiing in Queenstown.

http://www.tacerebio.com/contact.htm

Tacere Therapeutics, Inc. (a subsidiary of Benitec Biopharma) Tacere Therapeutics, Inc. 4900 Hopyard Rd, Suite 100 Pleasanton CA 94588, USA - See more at: http://www.tacerebio.com/contact.htm#sthash.wM7EY9lV.dpuf

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 23 2014, 01:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 23 2014, 12:04 PM

As you are incapable of finding anything without help, I'll take pity on you.

http://www.pandahi.com/1033668641.html

Tacere Therapeutics Inc. is currently seeking a highly-motivated candidate to fill a Research Assistant position in Molecular Biology.

A wholly owned subsidiary of Benitec Biopharma, Tacere is a rapidly growing biotech company located in the Britannia Point Eden Business Park in Hayward, CA. Tacere is focused on the development of novel human therapeutics based upon RNA interference (RNAi). More information on the company can be found at www.benitec.com

I thought this extra piece of information should settle the matter. I suppose getting and unqualified apology is out of the question from someone like you?

--------------------
Plastic (Alias rubra)

743 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING