Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

771 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jun 17 2015, 03:32 PM
  Quote Post

Sure hope those trials work out otherwise we might have an AVALANCHE on our hands with the stock price.

The salesman predicated everything with a if it works. Sounds like he isn't all that certain. We will soon find out. The stunner is Bluebird. Remember the salesman in the puff piece video, which I can't see on their website by the way, sitting in front of the whiteboard with all the names of the various companies on it that they were working with. Can you remember it? Bluebird was one of them. Lucky AAVL wasn't one of them. How come they're such a winner and BLT is still in its hole? Nice piece of eye candy though walking backwards and forwards in the "lab" which doubled as a garage in Balmain.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 15 2015, 04:35 PM
  Quote Post

Don't worry daynos. Untold wealth, fortune and maybe fame or even infamy for it is just around the corner.

I noticed NZF held their watershed meeting today. 12.7c back to noteholders after senior creditors have been paid, probably in full too. I know Enumerate was involved in this. Hope he was the senior creditor and didn't end up taking a bath for his troubles. See that thread for the details if interested.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

daynos
post Posted: Jun 15 2015, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 15 2015, 03:49 AM

do you really think anyone cares?
you spew the same rubbish whether it be here, there, under different names whatever.
it takes me 1 sentence to know the origin.
you were probably memorable to those acl folk because you were one of the few talking them down.
the hope of having a discussion

you're a joke.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pannobhaso  

plastic
post Posted: Jun 15 2015, 03:49 AM
  Quote Post

For some reason several people have made the link that I am The Gavel on HC. I can assure everyone I am not. In fact, I don't even know what he or she wrote about because when I look on HC for any kind of archive I can't find anything. It's the same thing with a guy called Jolly on Sharetrader. I am not him or her either.

All I can say is, I am just plastic blogging my own loony tune on SS who has loaded up various positions in different stocks based on research conducted and disseminated here with the hope of having a discussion about it. Instead and rather unfortunately, I get these wannabe alpha male micies who think they are lions who just want to troll me all day long. But that in itself is a statement of success of some kind.

Whatever The Gavel or Jolly said must've been quite something if it still lives on in the minds of these miscreants. Wish I knew what it was.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rubra  

rubra
post Posted: Jun 14 2015, 09:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 14 2015, 04:28 PM

hey p
u did spend some time on hc didnt you
how do you pick them, is it the uncle mel link?
how many have you 'got right'

Hey Fly, funny you mentioned the Gavel. I was thinking about him recently. We all thought he was crazy, but in hindsight he was correct. Unbelievable.

plastic
post Posted: Jun 14 2015, 04:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Jun 14 2015, 10:25 AM

Yes they are present. Available for partnering too. Pity they are playing second fiddle to MRK and JNJ in the sponsorship stakes. Kind of like when they announced their plans for RNAi in Basel.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Jun 14 2015, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 14 2015, 08:13 AM

One day you will get something right. Today, you even get it wrong about Pfizer, never mind Benitec.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Jun 14 2015, 08:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 14 2015, 07:37 AM

Noteably BLT is not in attendance,

Actually it is. PF wouldn't miss a junket like this one.

I did a key word search under Australia looking for all Australian companies. BLT didn't appear so I assumed they weren't presenting. A search under Benitec shows they are presenting and partnering! But nothing is revealed in its details tab except a link to the website.

What we can determine is they are presenting but not as an Australian company. But not as an American one either.

Main sponsors include JnJ and MRK. PFE is AWOL.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 14 2015, 07:37 AM
  Quote Post

If any time was a good time to announce something then the next week at the world's biggest bio conference would be it. Noteably BLT is not in attendance, along with many others you'd expect to be. Uncle Mel is there though. Does he expect to bask in some kind of warm glow? Don't know but markets should be seen to be efficient rather than reliant on a decision of the state.

http://convention.bio.org/2015/

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 13 2015, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

There is hope for a BLT holder. Check out the following story and note the involvement of RA Capital. If the IPO application they made recently for the US is made with the same template and ambition then maybe the outcome will be the same. But note the short time frame they are giving themselves for a quick buck exit.

http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/why-axo...-you/2015-06-11

The former hedge fund manager grabbed an abandoned GlaxoSmithKline drug for Alzheimer's for $5 million. He gathered a team together and without recruiting a single patient for a pivotal study of a marginal drug designed to treat symptoms of the disease, just raised $315 million in an upsized IPO that came in at the top of the range and promptly gyrated much higher today as investors bought in.

Axovant, with no track record, no experience and one questionable product, leaped onto the market worth much more than $1 billion.

------------------------------------------------------

...two other hedge funds, RA Capital and Visium Asset Management, signaled an interest in buying up a bunch of these shares and were given a 90-day window to sell their shares, half the standard lock-up time.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

771 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING