Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 22 2014, 03:22 PM

Old news I know but some people just never learn.

US Lab

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

plastic
post Posted: Sep 22 2014, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Sep 18 2014, 08:25 PM

You should be. Redact all you like, but be sure, there will be an investigation coming to a chat room near you soon.

Oh. What's your opinion on the patent challenge? How will they afford that on top of the costs of the new lab. laugh.gif lol.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 21 2014, 08:15 AM
  Quote Post

Deadline according to the schedule of the Chinese is Sept.30th. Nine days short of a 12 month heads up there is still no further heads up as to whether it is on schedule or has been extended. Though they do hold a Board meeting on Tuesday. The best assumption to make is that if they have said its Sept. 30th then most likely it isn't. Better to believe they prefer to be late than early to the party in order to avoid disappointment. So the best guess as to when it all goes down, is the first week of Oct. For the Chinese at least. The Americans have to have the glory and trading in the last 15 minutes across many biotechs I follow in the US all experienced abnormally large volumes.

If Chinese ecommerce site Alibaba can make the splash it did then don't you wonder what kind of valuation are we looking at for Chinese agriculture and dairy if their relisting includes a NASDAQ reverse merger or something similar.

With the ruling National Party now being a majority government and already in bed with the Chinese at a commercial it suggests the stage is set for the final act: transaction time.

Bayer are even talking about buying PFE's Zoetis. Bayer were all over the BLT patent dox. in the early days. Don't know where they are at now.

Check out the last paragraph in the link.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...01310031220.pdf

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

Pannobhaso
post Posted: Sep 18 2014, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 18 2014, 06:02 PM

Oh, I am really scared now. I am quivering in my boots. By the way what is it I am supposed to have done? Oh, yes report the facts instead conspiracy theories. More Blah, blah, blah.

--------------------
"It turns out Pannobhaso is right."
Plastic (Alias rubra)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wasabibarako  

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2014, 06:02 PM
  Quote Post

If I were Pannobhaso, I would be breaking out in to a cold sweat about NOW. He can be 100% assured the SEC are fully aware of who he is and what he does along with the involvement of RA. Capital in BLT.

We all know it is pointless raising anything with ASIC. So why bother?

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2014, 08:27 AM
  Quote Post

Check the statement from SIE to see that there must be some kind of hold up. This is the second or third time they've delayed. Second to notify of it. Third time if you count the one they didn't notify about.

This could be the reason why. As disconnected as it appears it is not.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...20140917869.pdf

This time last month they expressed compliance with the Exchanges requirements for relisting. You would expect that in that time, the committee to decide such a thing would've convened and made a decision of yes or no. But nothing has been said. I guess it comes down to the auditors. Now that is strange.

Still leaves the door open for the Americans to walk through and announce their arrival. I can't imagine Obama will wish to play second to the Chinese.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

Any deal will be early to mid Oct now. Someone is being a bit obdurate it would seem. Expect a Nov. end close in time for Xmas and ahead of ALNYs 5x15. Falls nicely for AGMs and special resolutions etc. Don't think we will get anything in the final report. But we live in hope.

Wonder if SEC powers are extra territorial. Can't rely on ASIC. Would love to report panno. Pretty sure RA Capital were in GALE too.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 02:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bb33's post @ Sep 17 2014, 02:24 PM

I suppose its the GCSB or NSA and their meta data collections.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

bb33
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 17 2014, 02:22 PM

I didn't say you wrote the post I made, just that you highlighted the article that has now disappeared because of your continued rantings.

plastic
post Posted: Sep 17 2014, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

I never posted such a thing. Where is the proof? Once again YOU do not know what YOU are talking about!

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

742 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING