Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

877 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2018, 01:58 PM
  Quote Post

Not a single share traded. Almost as if its in a trading halt.

Something is about to happen.

Should be big news tomorrow. Definitely by the weekend if PYC goes into suspension.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2018, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

EASL conference this week. Breaking news hopefully. ARWR presentation is due to come out of embargo while PYC is halted. May be connected. HBV breakthrough hopefully.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 9 2018, 10:58 AM
  Quote Post

Another Enumerate /Citigroup favourite, PYC, is in a halt. Whatever the reason is it is a good omen.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 8 2018, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

The 099 patent expires soon if it hasn't already.

What happens then?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 8 2018, 07:15 AM
  Quote Post

Everything everywhere is saying its all doom and gloom from here on. It's all about to collapse and we should all head for the hills to be safe. Problem is nobody knows which hill is the safe one.

Even Trump is saying it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-06/w...are-pain-market

Which indicates to me, there is a surprise right around the corner. The market just wouldn't be the market without them. Just what it is or how it manifests itself remains to be seen. However I have a feeling Trump is a fan of a particular type of leadership. The type which is personified by a now dead bearded, military fatigue wearing Communist who lived on America's doorstep for decades.

The Cuban revolution had its flaws but it was just and right in principle. Many of the elements present in Cuba at the time are present in the U.S. now thereby enabling something similar.

I think the precursor might be what his Kiwi advisor did at General Motors.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 6 2018, 06:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Apr 2 2018, 05:56 PM

Compliance with conditions must be made by late May.

A quick check reveals a multitude of companies are saying something similar. Late May, end of quarter or the more vague ones like, we'll keep you updated, coming weeks (one I follow said that fourteen months ago) or as things progress we'll inform the market etc.

ALNY is supposed to get FDA approval for Patisiran no later than August. They must be pretty confident of getting it if they are contracting for its production already. I assume they have FTO. Pfizer for distribution and sales is my guess.

Jacinda has never mentioned changing capitalism again. Guess she's been told not to.

Fingers crossed Passover is the holdup. But I suspect it will be April showers for May flowers. The sell in May and go away maxim would suggest late May which matches what is being said. Just in time for Independence Day and given the size of this thing, a six month bedding down period for an early Xmas period.

Lets hope its Passover because thats a kind of Independence Day celebration. The sooner the better.

Passover or Pesach is a major, biblically derived Jewish holiday. Jews celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in ancient Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses. ]

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2018, 06:07 AM
  Quote Post

A sign of things to come.

http://www.voxy.co.nz/health/5/307412

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 3 2018, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pannobhaso's post @ Dec 1 2017, 04:34 PM

Pinocchio will be pleased to know Santa lives another day.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 3 2018, 07:41 AM
  Quote Post

Easter is over. Passover continues. ALNY gets thwacked. Losing a third of its value in just a few days.

Setting up for something. This week could see a major shakeout of nervous nellies. BLT back to 10c?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Apr 2 2018, 05:56 PM
  Quote Post

The dairy company I monitor in HK said they will be delisted by early June unless certain conditions are met. Compliance with conditions must be made by late May. Failure to do so means it's all over.

That leaves about seven or eight weeks left. Allow six weeks for notice of meeting for shareholder approval and we are left with one or two weeks left before something breaks.

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...01712051032.PDF

--------------------

877 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING