Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

727 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 27 2014, 02:40 PM
  Quote Post

aside from the $1.07 size of the cap raise and the $1.25 size of the conversions i wanted to know what else might be weighing before rebuying BLT

the question is usually are we at a convenient flush-out point or a new trend signal....i think we are simply blowing off the froth right now

this generic view provides a reasonable background:
Attached Image

in the US the codes are PRAN (Prana) and BNIKF (Benitec)

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art

diana
post Posted: Mar 24 2014, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

BLT done a little consolidation and looks to be off again ... wonder what news is on it's way? cool.gif

R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

armourlite
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

Great info, thanks. I sold down half of holdings at 2.07. Need the money for other investment/expenses. If I could have 1.62c looked like a nice re-entry. 320% profit and still holding half is great. The only thing I regret is that I only had play money invested.

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 14 2014, 12:48 PM
  Quote Post

simple guideline that rarely fails is this:

price moves to size

in this instance the size is the offer....rarely in a cap raise is the price not met by the auctions cash bid/offer spread.....

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 13 2014, 10:21 AM
  Quote Post

system annoc

Dosing Hep C Trial link

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 13 2014, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

Seeking Alpha link

Pannobhaso Long only, research analyst, biotech

Benitec: The Health Payer's Dream Biotech
Mar. 12, 2014 12:36 PM ET
QUOTE (Pannobhaso)
Disclosure: I am long BNIKF.

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 4 2014, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (bioportfolio)
Benitec May Change HCV Paradigm Again With Single-Dose, DNA-Directed RNAi

http://www.bioportfolio.com/news/article/1...ected-RNAi.html

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 2 2014, 07:27 PM
  Quote Post

piggybacking
"Benitec Biopharma Ltd (BNIKF: OTC Pink Current) | Piggyback Qualified Fri, Feb 28, 2014 12:00 - Benitec Biopharma Ltd ( BNIKF : OTC Pink Current) - Piggyback Qualified - Effective Fri, Feb 28, 2014, BNIKF is designated with the status of piggyback qualified. Piggyback qualification allows market participants, in addition to the original 211 form filer, to quote the respective security. You may find a complete list of piggyback qualifications at otcmarkets.com ."

http://www.otcmarkets.com/market-activity/...yback-qualified

pink sheets get watched by a lot of pro traders........more liquidity, wider audience

Attached Image

--------------------

joules mm1
post Posted: Mar 2 2014, 05:18 PM
  Quote Post

the U.S code for Benitec has dropped the .PK (OTC) suffix

the code is simply BNKIF

this should open a wider audience attention from boutique managers

--------------------

vida
post Posted: Mar 1 2014, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Feb 28 2014, 06:49 PM

Joules, my conclusion that it wouldn't keep ascending now was simply based on experience that when a share price rockets like that 100% in a few days and then another 100% again and then more.. I was in 400% profit at one stage and others probably were looking at 600% profit depending on when they bought in.. it is overpriced and is going to descend fast once the speculators calm down..BLT has not made any money yet, it is a loss making business right now depending on fund raisings which happily for it seem to be successful each time so it can continue into the future and hopefully start becoming a commercially viable business... yes.. for now the SP is overpriced due to excited speculators buying up suddenly... fine, but its all a bubble right now and it will burst as they do..,

is my view wrong? I may buy back in when sp descends significantly, if it does so, I am assuming on logic that it will... but hang in there even if you see a paper loss soon (you may not) then hang onto it for the longer term.. when would you sell?

I think I held CUV ages ago when it had a different name... and I sold at a loss, the sp kept descending, descending... don't know what its doing these days... will take a look but BLT does have great promise... I probably should have not sold and just waited...

727 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING