Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

814 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Nov 8 2016, 08:42 AM
  Quote Post

After both ARWR and ALNY making their presentations we have nothing except a small uptick in price. The lack of chatter speaks volumes however.

Thanksgiving it is.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 4 2016, 03:54 AM
  Quote Post

Now it says the 2nd again. But reports on it are only coming out today. Strange.

The change this time is that now ALNY too are presenting at the Credit Suisse conference. ALNY is at 12.30 PM EST and ARWR is 11.30AM MST. So just what the difference in time is depends on the difference between EST and MST.

Maybe we will get an insight in to something today with a trading halt somewhere.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 3 2016, 07:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 2 2016, 02:02 AM

That said, ALNY is due to hold a conference call tomorrow on earnings.

How odd. When I wrote that, I had checked on Google Finance for any upcoming events. The call was slated in for Nov. 2nd. Now its stating its scheduled for Nov. 7th. The same day ARWR's main man is scheduled to make a presentation at the Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 3 2016, 06:13 AM
  Quote Post

Last month I heard a story saying Obama was gonna come to NZ during November. It's now November and the story isn't confirmed. I guess he is not coming. At the time I figured there must be a good reason for him to visit. Something like TPP closing successfully. But maybe not now.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 2 2016, 02:02 AM
  Quote Post

It would appear the TPP and politics trumps smile.gif all. First the TPP is still not ratified by Congress. Even though it has been agreed upon this is where we are at currently. See below. Then the election is only six days away.

So, it looks like the election has to be gotten out of the way first, then its up to Obama and it could be any time up to Dec. 14th before we see anything.

That said, ALNY is due to hold a conference call tomorrow on earnings.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cf...jectid=11739327

It could pass in the lame duck period. Ryan said in August that the numbers weren't there although "Inside US Trade" reports that the Obama Administration is close to a solution on the biologics part of the TPP deal that has upset Republicans.

The lame-duck period is the session which meets after its successors have been elected but before they have been sworn in.

Congress is expected to resume in the week of November 14 for a month-long session, before a new President and Congress take over later in January.

In terms of TPP passing Key said: "It's definitely possible."

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

Hell. I might even listen in to the Pfizer one...if I can remember. Alzheimers is their disease of choice. This saga has been going on so long I reckon I'm beginning to suffer from it myself. Which begs the question, if ARWR is all about HBV, who's the leader in RNAi for Alzheimers that I should be calling for some help?

Nobody in Australia it would seem after the big Pfizer sponsored blabfest last week.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

x

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2016, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

This one could be of interest as well. Melbourne Cup day.

Nov 1, 2016Q3 2016 Pfizer Inc Earnings Call - 10:00AM EDT

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2016, 07:26 AM
  Quote Post

Dirk asks the question and comes up with the wrong answer. IONS lead goose is about to be usurped.

How will Big Bio get growth? $IONS deep, diversified, innovative pipeline one of only very few options left to drive it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2016, 06:41 AM
  Quote Post

This might be interesting.

Nov 1, 2016

Q3 2016 Gilead Sciences Inc Earnings Call - 4:30PM EDT

--------------------

814 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING