Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

817 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Dec 21 2016, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

There are three different events happening today that are all interwoven together somehow. They include the dairy, forestry and health sectors.

The health one is BLT making its big announcement that its got a tiger by the tail...again. Another is actually tomorrow, but Nant closes on their $100m raise. I am of the mind also that the pipeline left in ARWR is founded on BLT IP. Which makes me more curious about current commercial IP versus next generation IP and where the nexus actually is at the moment. Because I wouldn't mind betting an outfit like Moderna wouldn't mind backing itself in to ARWR in partnership with MRK and GILD.

The second is the record date for the capital return in NZX:TEN. That money goes to RBC. A founder in the forestry biotech Arborgen.

The third, is BAL wanting to extend their suspension. Not unexpected for me. I have them tenuously linked to a company in Hong Kong which has been suspended since 2010. According to their documents they have to furnish a business plan by the end of Jan. or move in to the first of phase delisting...after six years suspended!

http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews...20160823750.pdf

It is possible that the main event has been booted into next year. However, being the optimistic dill I am, I noted the radio announcer's comments on the way home about today being the longest day which means summer is here. Based on todays weather it certainly is. The flip side is, in the north, it must also be the shortest day. Which makes it darkest before dawn in winter. As good a time as any to make an announcement.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 21 2016, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

Has everything been canned until next year now?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 19 2016, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

What is happening with the Nant placement?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 17 2016, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

What would catalyse a 3m single trade in ALNY stock four minutes after the close? Or a more than a 900k trade in ARWR as the last trade of the session?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 17 2016, 06:12 AM
  Quote Post

After 18 years how come BLT haven't considered going after Alzheimers? Or any of the big players for that matter?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 16 2016, 07:13 PM
  Quote Post

Shouldn't the new shares have been issued by now? A SSH notice is required if they have been. Perhaps an update is required to let us know at what price they have been issued at.

Change in sentiment? Hardly. These guys were clueless and dickless sell outs at the beginning. They are clueless and dickless sell outs at the end. And if you were to ask them about it, they would say, we are still learning (after 18 years at least).

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: alwaysalright  rubra  

alwaysalright
post Posted: Dec 15 2016, 10:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 14 2016, 05:16 PM

Am i sensing a change in sentiment?

plastic
post Posted: Dec 15 2016, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

Where are the AGM results?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 15 2016, 04:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 14 2016, 05:16 PM

Other companies I am watching (more than one) are all indicating the 21st as the latest date for announcing something. Two weeks after that, we are in to the first trading week of 2017 but only a few trading days during the break. Could be trading halts and suspensions all through the break.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 14 2016, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Dec 14 2016, 11:00 AM

Maybe a surprise in the offing

ARWR make their case to market after the bomb shell before we open tomorrow. I am sure their ARC-521 is based on BLT technology.

--------------------

817 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING