Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GENERAL QUESTIONS, Questions about all stocks etc.
flower
post Posted: Feb 2 2012, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 2 2012, 06:23 PM

but if it's got to be Juliana, it's here: http://www.brrmedia.com/event/92581/julian...-market-analyst
She was on air at 6:55 (AWST) this morning.

Thanks very much for that arty--yes it has to be Julianna, not only is she fantastic to look at, has a gorgeous voice, but delivers the message succinctly--a great way to start the day.

Can you tell me why though it no longer appears regularly as an item each day in SS's active topics "topics titled" on lhs of page?

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

arty
post Posted: Feb 2 2012, 06:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Feb 2 2012, 05:57 PM

I have gone back to http://members.mdsnews.com/tv/default.aspx

but if it's got to be Juliana, it's here: http://www.brrmedia.com/event/92581/julian...-market-analyst
She was on air at 6:55 (AWST) this morning.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: flower  

sirob
post Posted: Feb 2 2012, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Feb 2 2012, 05:57 PM

Do you have to be a Commsec customer to recieve the Commsec Morning Report--or can anybody get it--if so how?

hello flower, the answer is no, its freely available to all, goto www.comsec.com.au goto news and research at top of page and you should be able to access the daily reports

flower
post Posted: Feb 2 2012, 05:57 PM
  Quote Post

Do you have to be a Commsec customer to recieve the Commsec Morning Report--or can anybody get it--if so how?

This is one of the best morning summations around , and up to recently this was available on SS well before the market opened in WA, but for some reason it no longer is appearing on SS before the market opens in WA.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

datum
post Posted: Apr 3 2007, 09:28 PM
  Quote Post

On the yahoo finance site(link below)
i have a list of stocks to look at prices.
The yahoo site automatically refreshes prices (I.E. the screen)
every 60 seconds or so.

Does anybody know how to switch off the refresh.

It drives me batty , since
the market has been closed for 5 hours , i dont think the prices are going to change.

http://au.finance.yahoo.com/

--------------------
This is not a bottom draw stock. This is a stock you take to the grave with you.

kevan
post Posted: Jul 3 2006, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

Anyone else having trouble logging into etrade this morning?

same here can't log on to etradePRO
Kevan

edit
FIXED IT
date on computer was wrong
Kevan

wondra
post Posted: Jul 3 2006, 09:26 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: martet on Monday 03/07/06 09:21am

Hi Martet,

No problems here (Im in Bris)

martet
post Posted: Jul 3 2006, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

Anyone else having trouble logging into etrade this morning?

All i can get is a "scheduled maintenance" message, maintenance which was suppossed to be completed by 9.00pm, Sunday. sad.gif

ozeb
post Posted: May 31 2006, 10:27 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rozella on Wednesday 31/05/06 09:45am

Thanks Rozella. Yes, I am aware of the tax office rule. However, I would suggest that they wouldn't mind in the slightest if you paid the tax on it earlier. I had a few LPTs last year and it wasn't practical to split the distribution summary into different tax years. A minefield. My ex-accountant preferred differently to the ATO rule for some reason. I guess most would prefer to follow the ATO advice.

rozella
post Posted: May 31 2006, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ozeb on Tuesday 30/05/06 10:17pm

G'day ozeb,

This is the relevant link from the ATO

When do you include a dividend?

Income from dividends
Printable version
When do you include a dividend?
A dividend is assessable in the year it is paid or credited to you. Your dividend statement should have the relevant date (generally referred to as the payment date or date paid).

Example

Lucas received a dividend statement dated 20 April 2005, notifying him of a dividend paid. Lucas will need to include the dividend as part of his assessable income for the year ended 30 June 2005 on his 2004-05 tax return.

Example

Kristie received a dividend statement dated 30 September 2004 notifying her of a final dividend for the year ended 30 June 2004. Because the payment date of the dividend was 30 September 2004, Kristie will need to include it in her 2004-05 tax return.

rozella

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING