Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

3976 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 06:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blackm3's post @ Today, 04:41 AM

I was actually pretty entertained by his dairy farm comment. It takes intelligence to come up with something that utterly stupid. It's a talent.

I bet that he'll tone it down for a while, but I fully expect his bipolar disorder to enter the manic phase just as the NDA is filed.

I plan on ignoring him then, and I hope others will too. Mark your calendars.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 05:17 AM
  Quote Post

I’m amazed at how easily Ignoramus gets to some people here. At best his posts elicit a chuckle or a shake of the head in dismay, never a several paragraphs-long post. He’s been bagging the company for the last four years odd, and yet here we are @ $12 plus a share! No credibility = not worth the effort....

Said 'Thanks' for this post: BIG BLUE NATION  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 05:17 AM
  Quote Post

Double post.

blackm3
post Posted: Today, 04:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Desert Rat's post @ Today, 02:45 AM

Ignore the trolls please guys ... please ignore , your time is better spent elsewhere

Said 'Thanks' for this post: BIG BLUE NATION  

Desert Rat
post Posted: Today, 02:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Yesterday, 05:22 PM

I agree completely with Johnny H. Reimbursement is routinely denied by NICE for several cancer drugs(usually kinase inhibitors), with minimal impact of a few months on overall survival and less-impactful, progression-free survival. I did think that NICE might relent on afamelanotide by factoring in the incredibly small EPP population in the UK that would be served by the drug. I do believe that once the FDA approves it, they may indeed be shamed into accepting limited and monitored reimbursement in the UK. However, this is an allegory for single-payer healthcare systems that have both the ability and the will to deny active medications if they are not deemed to be "life saving". As a very long-term investor in this company, I find it extremely frustrating to have the "golden ring" constantly moved just out of reach. Hoping for some great news soon on the NDA submission. GLTA.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 01:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Yes i know. I feel like a massive d1ckhead, I advised DoktorBen just the other day that Igno was a shyster but I didn’t think he would come out and state something as ridiculous and easy to refute as this. I didn’t think he would be that stupid. Yes I know Cimetidine. Ok I’m an idiot. 😑

Anyways It’s the perfect example for anyone new here to plainly see that Ignoramus has absolutely no credibility, will say anything, and is completely corrupt for reasons unknown.

There was a rumour that he sold his lot when he should have held so is now a jaded soul, the Clinuvel ghost in “no side effects” spandex.🤓

Thanks for the clarification Farma. I was actually hoping that this fake news story was going to turn out to be true. Oh well.

--------------------
TIMES UP FDA!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 12:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Nub fingers, no shares is pure comedy at this point.

FarmaZutical
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Yesterday, 10:58 PM

It's not true. The guy is just trolling. Don't waste your time.

FACTS:

The clinical trials CUV015, CUV016, CUV023 & CUV017 took place in Britain or was partly carried
out in Britain.

Britain has never been part of an early access scheme as Italy and Switzerland.

Britan has never payed the reduced price for the implant.

No one knows what Britain would be prepared to pay if they have any money left.

The British CHMP member Greg Markey voted against approval of Afamelanotide in 2014.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  blackm3  mrdax  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:58 PM
  Quote Post

“The UK were in the Scenesse trials program and were willing to pay approx. $US7,000 per implant.”

Is this fake news? If this statement is true then I’m a victim of my own ignoramus but would be extremely happy about it to be honest. Would be absolute proof that NICE are NOT totally against Scenesse and that Clinuvel management did make a huge error in not accepting that price.

Thanks to anyone that can shine a little light on this subject for me. Don’t know how I missed this.

--------------------
TIMES UP FDA!!

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Yesterday, 08:34 AM

“Woman wearing this sun protective clothing is a common sight in Asia. I wore similar clothing on my recent trip to the Philippines.” Ignoramus.

Haha your a classic Iggy! The majestic sight of you in a spandex burkini, scooting around the back streets of Bohol on a Smokey old moped would strike fear into the local children and bring tears to the eyes of SS forum regulars.

Could be an awesome way to promote your “side effect free” photo protective/lifestyle range of island wear.

Ignowear! The first and last word in form fitting idiocy. ph34r.gif

--------------------
TIMES UP FDA!!

3976 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING