Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

JHX, JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES SE
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 22 2012, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES PLC (JHX)

Regards, ShareScene.com

jacsar
post Posted: Feb 16 2012, 12:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 10 2010, 09:28 AM

Shame it takes the Italians to show us the way of penalising incompetent and lying board members and executives and sending them to the clink... http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/news-b...ruling-asbestos

arty
post Posted: Dec 10 2010, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

Director selling shares: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01131232

Regardless of the purpose, it could raise a few eyebrows: "Can't he find any other shares to sell?"

Have to concede though: At current prices squeezed below resistance, taking some profit sounds like a jolly good idea tongue.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Mar 3 2010, 09:06 AM
  Quote Post

Renamed by request:

JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES NV (JHX)

TO:
JAMES HARDIE INDUSTRIES SE (JHX)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

OzStinger
post Posted: Aug 18 2009, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

I'm a longtime lurker, fairly new to all this and my knowledge is thin so can some smart person out there explain to me why a company can post a $78m net loss in Q1 and it causes the shareprice to jump from an opening of $5.78 to $6.76 in the first 30mins of trading?

hungry
post Posted: Mar 21 2009, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

Gone short again Friday. It has tested the dt resis line & failed again. Lots of "take profit" & similar -ve reports around.
27% rise is enough for one month they say. Sounds fair to me.
Conicides with the Dow prof taking. (& XAO)

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp...19A57D73A5851DB

arty
post Posted: Jan 21 2009, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: hungry on Wednesday 21/01/09 09:42am

Well read, hungry
JHX broke support today.
Good luck to both of us cool.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

hungry
post Posted: Jan 21 2009, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Tuesday 20/01/09 07:29pm

Hi Arty
Going down imo. Been short this one on & off over the last couple weeks.
Back short on open today. Along with several others. Have a look at BBG AWC GWT PMP
Cheers

arty
post Posted: Jan 20 2009, 07:29 PM
  Quote Post

going down? or finding support?
While testing a new market scan (successive days of falling sp with increasing volume) my Analyser came up with JHX.
Can't fault the scanning program: 3 days of lower Closing price with increasing volume.
But: What does it mean? Is it buyers taking advantage of sp coming down, leading to a rise off the 61.8% Fibonacci support? Or will sellers put even more volume on the market and push sp through the current support?
A case could be made for two break alerts: one for Short, the other for Long. In either case, the volume increase seems to indicate sufficient interest for a trade.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

hungry
post Posted: Aug 19 2008, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like another dump started today. No one want's to hold for the results tomorrow.
Can't say I blame them.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING