Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GNC, GRAINCORP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Nov 17 2016, 09:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Nov 30 2013, 01:53 PM

sideways for the last 3 years (since the last bad news)
Graincorp Ltd (GNC) released FY16 earnings yesterday, reporting a 1.8% increase in revenue to $4.2bn and a 3.7% decline in statutory NPAT to $30.9m due to significant one-off costs. Underlying NPAT increased 18.4% to $52.7m, as per guidance.

GNC declared a fully franked final dividend of 3.5cps, leading to a $0.01 increase in the FY16 dividend to $0.11/share.

Despite new port competition and a global oversupply of grains, the company expects a stronger year in FY17 driven by larger volumes and operational efficiencies.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time."
- Dr John Hussman

“If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions.” ― Michel de Montaigne

balance
post Posted: Nov 30 2013, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Nov 29 2013, 09:28 PM

I think it was summed up well by Chris Bowen. "This is in the National's interest not the national interest".

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wolverine  early birds  

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING