Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

IVR, INVESTIGATOR RESOURCES LTD
focus
post Posted: Jun 20 2013, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: focus's post @ May 8 2013, 01:45 PM

Sitting on a nice profit at moment. IVR has moved steadily up to 0.155 over last 6 weeks albeit slowly. But as long as it is going in that direction I am happy. Think 0.175 will be my out unless some other circumstance make me hang on

cheers all

--------------------
Old Lighthouse Mechanics - Keep the Lights Burning from Dusk till Dawn

focus
post Posted: May 8 2013, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: focus's post @ May 8 2013, 12:55 PM

I seem to have pressed wrong key, 50T was meant to be 50k, but I guess you got the drift

--------------------

focus
post Posted: May 8 2013, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

Decided to dip the toe in the water again. It has been a while since I have actually made a trade due to circumstances.

Picked up 50T @0.105

I liked there tenements that they have and the work they have been performing. Good spin also from their presentation.

I will hang on and hope to make at least 10% fairly quickly.

Also dipped the toe in the other day on BND 50T @ 0.11 at least sitting on profit on this one albeit small hehehe

--------------------

SuperTramp
post Posted: Apr 4 2013, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: focus's post @ Mar 19 2013, 02:30 PM

IVR have great ground but they seem to be like a dog with too many bones. Imo they need to concentrate on the Paris jorc and drilling Helen and Alexander and put the others on the backburner to avoid a raising at depressed prices. Management really dropped the ball with heritage clearances and updating the market. Abysmal turnaround time for assays when compared to almost any other company on the ASX!!

focus
post Posted: Mar 19 2013, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

I have been having a good look at IVR over last day or so. The company look like they have good ground and are having some reasonable shows of silver. (any thought guys/girls). The price although has risen over last week is still below what it was 6 mths ago and considerable lower than 12 months ago. There is also more than twice the number of buyers to sellers (although I dont pay a great deal to that coz it can change in blick of an eye)

--------------------

SuperTramp
post Posted: Feb 10 2012, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Feb 10 2012, 04:11 PM

Triage I agree, think it has run too far for the results so far especially taking into account a 75% share only. Has very, very prospective ground for more than just silver though.

1st picked it up in a U.S. newsletter just before the 11c placement a few months ago. It was sitting at 13-14c and I stuck a bid in at 12c confident it would get filled. LOL!! Never went close and I had to buy at 19c on 16/1, sold today and looking to get back in cheaper.
History for the time I have watched this means I probably just made a BIG mistake!

The broker I use was pretty impressed when he looked at the top 20, I was interested to see the Talbot group continuing to hold when they have unwound many positions and could have made good $$$$.

A geologist friend told me last night that he thought this would prove to be the biggest Australias 2nd largest silver find after BHPs Cannington.

Come to think of it why did I sell??

triage
post Posted: Feb 10 2012, 04:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Feb 10 2012, 02:37 PM

hi v1

Some very impressive hits no doubt but it already has a market cap of about $90m. With cash currently being $8m (but with a stack of drilling planned) that gives them an enterprise value of over $80m. In comparison Cobar (CU) is nearing commissioning of its silver mine in NSW, has more than 52m of JORCed up silver resources and a ton or two of lead, about $15m in net cash, and has a market cap of about $160m.

I could well be wrong - all too frequently I am - but rationally IVR looks fairly fully priced for an explorer. Maybe if it becomes the darling of the specky crowd then who knows where it will get to in the shorter term of course.

On a brighter note apparently this is the old uranium spin-off from Southern Gold so hopefully some of the loyal supporters of SAU are having their day in the sun.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING