Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

DODO electricity, DODO
swaam
post Posted: Aug 3 2012, 08:01 AM
  Quote Post

One of my mobile accounts is with Dodo, which is a 'prepaid' and it's perfect; I was also considering Dodo electricity.

hungry
post Posted: Jul 11 2012, 03:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Jul 11 2012, 01:34 PM

Hi Alonso
The following couple of links might be of interest to you for power purchasing power.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/mon...st-power-prices

https://www.onebigswitch.com.au/ Closes July 15th, so don't dawdle.

Cheers

Said 'Thanks' for this post: alonso  

alonso
post Posted: Jul 11 2012, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: 7's post @ Sep 21 2011, 12:54 PM

I am looking at making the switch to dodo's no term contract which will save me up to 20%.

Usually wary of geeks bearing gifts but can't see any negatives. Anybody had a bad experience? If any one can show just cause why we may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

nebo
post Posted: May 8 2012, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeto's post @ May 6 2012, 08:16 PM

Hehe just being a little tongue in cheek here, but they are advertising "reduce your energy USAGE by 10%"

10% off the ad too but it still runs 30 sec... now truth in advertising ...where would we be.

I wonder how they do that, reduce the price you pay maybe, how much you use is up to you.

I always laugh that advertising reps and the companies that they work for don't read what they write.
Good luck with Dodo, any extra people in there to shake the imcumbents up is a good thing, i believe.

regards,

Nebo

seeto
post Posted: May 6 2012, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

Yep, no issues at all. Any issues I have had have been dealt with efficiently. Don't read the Whirlpool forums, too many idiots who can't wipe their own backsides.

Be warned however, most of your customer service will be dealt with in overseas service centres. But you can always send them an email and ask for an Aussie rep to talk to you.

If you have a reasonable amount of braincells you will have no issues.

post Posted: Sep 21 2011, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

Hi there, I am considering changing Electricity supplier and I like what DODO is offering. Any of you are supplied by DODO? I the company reliable? I would appreciate comments
Many thanks

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING