Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

Plastics Conspiracy Theroies
plastic
post Posted: Apr 29 2013, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Today was the last day for settlement of any trades made during the blackout of the NZX last week. Perhaps we will have disclosure tomorrow should any have occurred.

Might it even be the billionaire decided to get off his ass just as the NZX flipped the off switch?

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 23 2013, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

Today's conspiracy theory is Premier John Key Woo is being made to look like a eunach's eunach. The former Big Swinging Dick in global markets is now just a swinger. The proof is in the Mighty River Power IPO.

The current delay to IPO is nothing to do with the official reason of tweaking the prospectus to accomodate Labour and Greens policies. Those policies will never see the light of day.

The TRUE reason for the suspension of process is the billionaire still has to get off his fat ass.

But if we were to really aspire to being a conspiracy theorist, we would say the billionaire got off his fat ass this morning when the markets were closed to the retail end and made his transactions while nobody was looking and worse is still unreported and unseen.

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 17 2013, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

I have to thank floyd for starting this thread. It now gives me respite from my trolls on my favourite stock BLT who seem to have intimidated SS enough to see their way is the highway. My conspiracy theories are now being deleted. Ostensibly because they are not BLT specific. However, one has to take a holistic view of the sector and sometimes industry and compare with peers and competitors in order to ascertain an appropriate perception.

So, instead of posting in BLT I will now post in this thread about many things pertaining mainly to the biotech industry and including BLT.

So first up, I noticed this posted up a contributor called rubra, but like a lot of my posts, it was deleted. In it two questions are asked. I will answer the another time.

Do you remember PFE and Bill Gates coming to terms on the Anne Arbor site years ago?

On the day of the Zoetis spin out there was a change of control at GEN with the directors. No coincidence in my mind.

At the time of the BLT takeover bid, it was PFE stepping up that spurred it. The buyer behind it was MRK with Citigroup. Gates was, probably in partnership with Allen, the largest single holder in MRK. It would've been him wagging the MRK tail.

Now, he is meeting John Key Woo. At the same time ISIS goes in to a halt and announces a tiny Roche partnership after they bailed from ALNY which validates antisense over ddRNAi IMHO. And tufulipo says the following about what must be the Gates, Allen factor;

QUOTE And of course anyone who has invested a penny alongside a billionaire knows how that teeter totters. The little guy gets suspended in mid-air til the billionaire gets his fat ass off the seat. And when does that happen? Only when the billionaire is damned good and ready.

So what is Geppetto carving?

--------------------
Where are the Americans?

macduffy
post Posted: Aug 27 2011, 01:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Aug 19 2011, 11:39 AM

He/she won't read it of course!

I don't mind a bit of plastic rubbish here and there. Gives us something to let off steam over, occasionally!

laugh.gif

wolverine
post Posted: Aug 19 2011, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: floyd's post @ Aug 19 2011, 11:36 AM

lol

--------------------
I AM THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

floyd
post Posted: Aug 19 2011, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

instead of plastic cluttering up other share topics with their constant conspiracy theories thought he/she should have their own thread...

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bb33  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING