Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

NRR, NARACOOTA RESOURCES LIMITED
zac
post Posted: Feb 4 2014, 05:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Apr 2 2013, 07:00 PM

Disappointing to date. However, money idle in the bank and they should be able to find an appropriate project soon (according to Director)

zac
post Posted: Apr 2 2013, 07:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Aug 20 2012, 07:09 PM

Expecting announcement within week or so re possible JV on Horseshoe?

Understand the Co. is still looking for productive larger project offshore?

zac
post Posted: Aug 20 2012, 07:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Apr 27 2012, 07:37 PM

Director’s Overview

Dear Shareholder,

I am pleased to present Naracoota Resources Ltd’s (Naracoota or the Company) 2012 Annual Report to you.

Naracoota was able to assemble prior to listing last year a highly prospective tenement portfolio in the tightly held Peak Hill coppergold

district. This package included the Company’s Horseshoe Range project located 7 kms south of the Horseshoe Lights VMS coppergold

deposit. The prospectivity of this region is highlighted by the large high grade copper - gold VMS DeGrussa discovery located 65

kms to the east of the Company, and more recently the high grade Andy Well gold discovery located 75 kms to the south.

The Horseshoe Range project has significant near surface gold mineralisation on it and has been worked for this gold on and off by

smaller operators for more than 100 years. More substantive exploration was conducted over the area in the late 1980’s and early

1990’s by groups such as Dominion Mining and Homestake with encouraging results. However due to commodity prices, and disjointed

tenement ownership the results were not followed up.

The Company’s strategy was to be guided by this valuable historic data and use the latest exploration methodology and techniques to

look for the source of this near surface mineralisation. With this in mind, the first land based geophysical survey over the area was

commissioned to look at the sub surface structural environment. The results of the survey showed several features running through

the Horseshoe Range project area at depth including a large body, C12 Deeps, which appears to be co-incident to historic gold

prospect Costean 12 and a bedrock geochemical copper anomaly.

Naracoota also conducted maiden scout drill programs over walk up targets Costean 12 on the flats, and Hill 680 on the Horseshoe

Range following up historic drilling from more than 20 years ago. This drilling confirmed the high grade gold mineralisation shown in

historic results and also expanded the known mineralisation of these two (2) gold prospects where they remain open along strike and

at depth. Results at Costean 12, and at Hill 680 indicate that these remain compelling targets.

In the second half of the year, we commissioned the first detailed aero-magnetic survey over the Horseshoe Range project and a

structural study by the CSIRO to continue to build the Company’s knowledge base and predictive exploration model. The aeromagnetic

survey again highlighted several magnetic cross cutting structures trending across the project area at depth and appear coincident

to historic gold mineralisation at Hill 680, Datum post, and Mars. This information is being collated and reviewed and will form

the basis of future exploration programs.

Please refer to ASX announcements for further details on our exploration results during the course of the year.

I had to step back to a non-executive role earlier this year due to increased commitments from my other business interests. However

as a member of the Board and a substantial shareholder of the Company, I remain committed to progressing its fortunes. I would like

to thank our employees and consultants for their efforts during the year and also our shareholders for their on-going support.

zac
post Posted: Apr 27 2012, 07:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Mar 21 2012, 10:33 AM

NEXT DRILLING PROGRAM IS CRITICAL. I BELIEVE IN THIS ONE AS IT IS IN THE RIGHT AREA AND BASED UPON HISTORICAL RESULTS.

zac
post Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Feb 27 2012, 03:09 PM

Disapointing to see the sell off. No reason apart from lack of news I guess. Otherwise the Co. is doing all it can to build the story with 8500m ($1m worth) of core samples to be assayed (these samples are from another company which has rights to managanese only and are available to NRR for gold sampling); EM's being underataken; next drilling program being planned and addressing a conference in Hong Kong today to gain support.
Historic drilling indicated abt 23g/ AU and about 2.5% CU at Costean 12 so I'm expecting massive upside eventually.
They are buliding the picture and although it may take a few more months I can't understand such a brutal sell off for a company that only listed mid last year with such exceelnt prospects.
Oh well, I guess it's an ideal oppotunity to accumulate for the anticipated huge run up in due course. Only about 20m tradeable shares available.

Carsha
post Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Feb 23 2012, 06:38 PM

Zac those last three essays must be something special.
Tomorrows announcement should give the sp a nice boost.

CS

zac
post Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Feb 23 2012, 03:44 PM

Well said Carsha.
Highly prospective 300m long line between H680 and Wndlass to be tested. once new POW for this area granted.
The boys are working hard to develop the big picture.
6-12 weeks expected before any big news but currently awaiting last 3 assays from 680 which should be out in days.
Cheers.
ps. These should be 25c+ already by comparison with others. Especially as there are only some 20m shares in the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carsha
post Posted: Feb 23 2012, 03:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Feb 6 2012, 09:00 PM

Next 4-6 weeks
• Remaining assay results from Hill680
• Completion of 3D modelling and structural
review of Horseshoe Range mineralisation
• Detailed magnetic survey completed (50m
line spacing)
• Finalise plans for deeper drilling at
Costean 12 – PoW already granted
• Planning for follow-up drilling at Hill680
and other targets generated by structural
review and geophysics
• Resampling of drilling conducted for
manganese on the south-west side of the
Horseshoe Range (= new targets?)

Looking forward to some good announcements shortly.

CS

zac
post Posted: Feb 6 2012, 09:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Carsha's post @ Jan 20 2012, 02:41 PM

Hi Carsha,
Just read your post.
These should be launching from 25c later this week as they have been grossly oversold. Assays approach late this week early / next week and next stage of deep drilling on C12 to commence shortly. I'm hoping much overdue the activity increases this week . Good results could see mutli bagger as only 37m shares on market and 40% held tightly.
Great fundamentals. If not this round, I expect next round to be very exciting.
Let's see how she goes within a week or so.
Co. said visual exam of core samples very promising!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Carsha  

Carsha
post Posted: Jan 20 2012, 02:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: zac's post @ Jan 19 2012, 09:39 AM

NRR has next to no price action and anyone looking to buy in at this stage has to chase the price.
I managed to get a hand full for when the core results come in. So here is hoping the results are something
to smile about. I stick mainly to blue chips these days but like the NRR story for a punt.
Also it doesn't have a cheer squad another positive..

CS

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING