Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

THE OZONE LIE
rebelr22
post Posted: Mar 8 2010, 09:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: F-W's post @ Mar 8 2010, 11:45 AM

HaHaHaHa yep u got it right there

reminds me of the 2000 Millenium bug.. what a con.. but then others believe the end of the millenium was in 2000/2001 NOT 1999 / 2000... Lets face it 1999 / 2000 is the end of the decade. 2000 / 2001 is the beginning of a new decade....
or is it??? we do not start counting to 10 from Zero but from 1... 1 to 10 or 1 to 100 or 1 to 1000... So I think the millenium began 1st July 2000... lol
I think the millenium bug got confused like I am... rofl.....
But seriously 'they' made a heck of a lot of money with that 1, so they are now trying other issues for the same purpose.. makin money.. Rippin us ordinary people off..People are easily conned and very very gulliable.. Now thats a fact..

cheers

rebel

Sinner
post Posted: Mar 8 2010, 09:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: watchmaker's post @ Mar 8 2010, 07:49 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_hole

Ozone hole is seasonal, but it was real. Montreal Protocol was the start of fixing the man-made component of that problem up. That's why CFCs are now banned, so no 'winners' there from a chemical company perspective.

watchmaker
post Posted: Mar 8 2010, 07:49 PM
  Quote Post

Quack science again, probably funded by one or more of the chemical companies, much like stirring up a so-called debate on climate change, when there is none. Given that 95% of climatologists in the world are on the same page

Perhaps check out the author, he like most climate sceptics with various academic degrees, more than likely has a fully funded agenda to push a contrarian slant on the matter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 8 2010, 11:49 AM
  Quote Post

that has been around since forever...

the conspiracy theory goes along the lines of the old CFC gases coming off patent and this was a neat way of changing over to the new ones Du Pont had developed.

CFC's are heavy gases (to the best of my knowledge) so how they get up there is anyone's guess...

--------------------
I AM THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

F-W
post Posted: Mar 8 2010, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

THE OZONE LIE

The hole in the ozone layer has more to do with politics than deodorants, a respected French scientist told reporters recently. Outspoken Haroun Tazieff claims that the disintegration of the ozone layer by the infamous CFC gases "Is a complete lie," he told me vehemently, when we met in Paris recently. "The ozone hole is a natural hole which appears above the Antarctic at the beginning of October and has disappeared by the end of December. In Europe, I think I'm the only person to refute it, and I have never been officially contradicted, neither by ecologists nor by scientists."

http://www.nstarzone.com/OZONE.html

--------------------
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING