Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

THINGS THAT MAKE US .... SMILE, LAUGH, FEEL GOOD
arty
post Posted: Jun 5 2016, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: claudes's post @ Dec 24 2014, 01:30 PM

Taylah Paige Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYos_MhUzF0
not bad either cool.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

nipper
post Posted: Jun 4 2016, 05:51 PM
  Quote Post

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. George can't hit what his eyes can't see.
Now you see me, now you don't. He thinks he will, but I know he won't.
They tell me George is good, but I'm twice as nice. And I'm gonna stick to his butt like white on rice.

I have wrestled with an alligator. I done tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning, threw thunder in jail. That's bad. Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.

If you like to lose your money, then be a fool and bet on Sonny, but if you wanna have a good day, then put it on Clay.
(Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay after beating Sonny Liston in 1964.)

Ain't [Liston] ugly? He's too ugly to be the world champ. The world champ should be pretty like me.

Last night I cut the light off in my bedroom, hit the switch, and was in the bed before the room was dark.

I predict that [Liston] will go at eight to prove that I am great. If he wanna go to heaven, I'll get him in seven. He'll be in a worse fix if I cut it to six. And if he keeps talkin' jive, I'll cut it to five.

Joe's gonna come out smokin' but I ain't gonna be jokin'. I'll be peckin' and a pokin', pourin' water on his smokin'. And this might shock and amaze ya, but I will destroy Joe Frazier.

Whatever truculent means — if that's good, I'm that.

I am the king of the world! I'm pretty! I'm a bad man!

RIP, Big fella

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time."
- Dr John Hussman

“If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions.” ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  early birds  arty  

claudes
post Posted: Dec 24 2014, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 23 2014, 12:10 AM

Here is Taylah's latest studio work if anyone is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfBJho2-dF0

mercury
post Posted: Dec 23 2014, 12:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: claudes's post @ Dec 22 2014, 04:55 PM

Me neither hahaha. But that is why my first question was whether or not it was recorded in Sweden.

Looked up the person, and find that she is 24 years old....which makes sense...she looks a bit older than 11.

As for your daughter....?....wonderful.

Merc

claudes
post Posted: Dec 22 2014, 04:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 22 2014, 04:26 PM

Hi Mercury,

Not sure where you got that link from but this is the link I originally posted. My daughter is brunette with braces singing Stay by Rihanna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mMkSUf2QE

mercury
post Posted: Dec 22 2014, 04:26 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpufaPBws3I

that's the first one I got....

Merc

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alethia  

mercury
post Posted: Dec 22 2014, 04:22 PM
  Quote Post

something funny going on.

Claude ..... did you change the utube URL?

I got a blonde girl singing the first time

Now I get a brunette with braces

both very nice.

Merc

boy
post Posted: Dec 21 2014, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: claudes's post @ Dec 19 2014, 04:18 PM

She is wearing braces, seems a bit self concious about it behind the microphone. I wonder if they influence her sound. A nice song, beautifully sung.

flower
post Posted: Dec 20 2014, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

rolleyes.gif
Oil field 1920 Dodge car - unbelievable

So you went out and spent $40k - 60k on a new 4-wheel drive truck and put big off-road tires on it so you could get to work out in the oilfields. You could have bought a 1920's era Dodge!

As this video demonstrates, our roads have come a long way in 94 years. One must wonder if many of our 4 wheel drive and ATV's could do as well as this old Dodge sedan did.

This is amazing old footage!

CLICK ON:

Oilfield Dodge1920

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

claudes
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 10:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 19 2014, 07:05 PM

Yes only 11 years old born 2003. This was recorded in Adelaide where we live on last month. She has another couple of recordings that should be on her YouTube channel next week.

Regards
Claude

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING