Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

THINGS THAT MAKE US .... SMILE, LAUGH, FEEL GOOD
boy
post Posted: Today, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: claudes's post @ Dec 19 2014, 04:18 PM

She is wearing braces, seems a bit self concious about it behind the microphone. I wonder if they influence her sound. A nice song, beautifully sung.

flower
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

rolleyes.gif
Oil field 1920 Dodge car - unbelievable

So you went out and spent $40k - 60k on a new 4-wheel drive truck and put big off-road tires on it so you could get to work out in the oilfields. You could have bought a 1920's era Dodge!

As this video demonstrates, our roads have come a long way in 94 years. One must wonder if many of our 4 wheel drive and ATV's could do as well as this old Dodge sedan did.

This is amazing old footage!

CLICK ON:

Oilfield Dodge1920

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

claudes
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 10:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Dec 19 2014, 07:05 PM

Yes only 11 years old born 2003. This was recorded in Adelaide where we live on last month. She has another couple of recordings that should be on her YouTube channel next week.

Regards
Claude

mercury
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

11? very mature sound and girl looks mature too, and no doubt is for her age.

Was this recorded in Sweden?

Merc

Said 'Thanks' for this post: claudes  

arty
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 05:58 PM
  Quote Post

what a beautiful and mature voice, pitch-perfect at that young age!

Just keep working on the enunciation. If "The Voice" record another Kids competition next year, I reckon she could go very far.
Or wait 3-4 years and try the X-Factor. Look up Shiane Hawke, who was also 14 in 2012.

I'll bookmark the youtube clip and name "Taylah Paige"

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Kev
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 05:19 PM
  Quote Post

I loved that version -- excellent.
I think that you can give up trading.

claudes
post Posted: Dec 19 2014, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

I ve given up on Stocks - My only chance for an early retirement rests on my 11 year old now!

Let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mMkSUf2QE

flower
post Posted: Jun 18 2014, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post

THis seems a good spot for things that make you feel good, have just done a 3hr guided tour of the Super Pit in Kalgoorlie, including a recent addition which allowed the tour bus access to the bottom of the vast pit right down to the blasting zone, if in Kal do not miss it....the only gold mine in the world that allows such access to each and every mine facet.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alethia  

henrietta
post Posted: Jul 7 2012, 09:21 PM
  Quote Post

This thread seems a likely place for this little piece.

Has anyone noticed the ad on the homepage of Computershare ?

https://www-au.computershare.com/investor/?...amp;setting=cpu

There's a little purple box titled " ShareGift", which links to a site where one can choose to donate to a charity of your choice, any small and/or unwanted parcels of shares. ALL proceeds of sales get to the chosen charity because of some corporate sponsorship.

Seems like a really great idea to me , and I know there are some dodgy little holdings out there which aren't worth the brokerage !!! smile.gif

Cheers

J

OZGAZ
post Posted: Oct 24 2011, 08:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Oct 24 2011, 06:29 AM

Certainly wasn't the walkover that everyone was predicting..the French went out there and gave it to the AB's and all credit to them. A tough, tight match which I'm sure made all the AB fans swallow hard throughout the 80 mins. Congrats to the All Blacks as they have been the standout team for the last few years and NZ could certainly do with the good news (..and I'm a hardened Wallaby fan !)

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING