Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

11 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

THINGS THAT AGGRAVATE, Things that annoy, aggravate and generally frustrate
blueice
post Posted: Mar 11 2010, 11:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 11 2010, 11:20 AM

Can't wait..........I'm already in a frenzied excitement waiting for it to be released............................

arty
post Posted: Mar 11 2010, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Mar 11 2010, 10:09 AM

Just wait for "Bingle Belle, the Musical" lmaosmiley.gif

Just heard in the News that some Yank is gonna write an "Opera" on Anna-Nicole Smith's exciting life.
Can't wait ... to give that one a miss tongue.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

blueice
post Posted: Mar 11 2010, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

I don't want to hear about Lara Bungle (Bingle, or what ever), no more front page news PLEASE or BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS in papers or the news, or the current affair..........we get the message..............PUBLICITY

forrestgump
post Posted: Dec 29 2009, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: BSA's post @ Dec 29 2009, 03:33 PM

Mumbai Calling on ABC2

Yes thanks, I saw it the first time round on ABC1.

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

Try to be as good a person as your dog thinks you are.

BSA
post Posted: Dec 29 2009, 03:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: forrestgump's post @ Dec 29 2009, 02:57 PM

Hi Forrest, have you seen Mumbai Calling on ABC2...its worth a look in.

Cheers

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: stellaconcepts  

forrestgump
post Posted: Dec 29 2009, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: GalaxyGuy's post @ Dec 29 2009, 01:55 PM

I saw a spoof on this the other day

I'd like to see that. smile.gif

--------------------
Peace
Fforrest

Try to be as good a person as your dog thinks you are.

GalaxyGuy
post Posted: Dec 29 2009, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 23 2009, 11:14 PM

Those girls and guys are Australians putting on an Indian accent lol
I saw a spoof on this the other day sent to me by a friend lol

arty
post Posted: Dec 23 2009, 11:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: athex's post @ Dec 23 2009, 08:05 PM

unsure.gif Have you tried to get in touch with a rational human being when you phoned AAPT?
OK, maybe if you don't have a technical or accounting problem, there may be somebody on one of those "press ..." menu items that would be quite pleasant to talk to. But I don't make it a habit ringing a 13 number when I don't have a problem, merely want to chat.

It may be quite pleasant to meet some of these ladies in a relaxed social atmosphere, in their own country maybe, having studied their native language or at least their brand of English... But try to explain to them a technical problem like "the QOS on my line has dropped below 10%, can you check whether there is a bottleneck at the Cannington Exchange?" Or something as simple as "Why did you start charging me $2 for a paper statement when I've been downloading the invoice for 5 years?"

The latter got me also disconnected from Direct Debit - at another $2 charge, until I wrote a letter to HQ. That finally fixed it and even got me a one-off ex-gratia discount of $10. (Maybe the tenor of that letter conveyed my aggravation sufficiently and credibly tongue.gif )

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

athex
post Posted: Dec 23 2009, 08:05 PM
  Quote Post

Thought the irritating experience of trying to phone Optus for service etc was as much as one could endure until I made contact with Telstra and was asked the same questions at every new extension by people who had mastered the languages of other lands but not English.
So for the time being Telstra has the award for a " very irritating phone service".

Still didn't get any answers.

resreqt
post Posted: Nov 24 2009, 06:55 PM
  Quote Post

"Majority of society" is too broad... im going to change that to "Media and Government"

11 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING