Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

Labor Day, Happy Labor day to all the Kiwis reading
chadmutta
post Posted: Oct 28 2009, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stephen36's post @ Oct 26 2009, 12:00 PM

king.gif Happy labor day!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: stephen36  

stephen36
post Posted: Oct 26 2009, 12:00 PM
  Quote Post

Happy Labor Day to all the Kiwis reading my dads birthday.

--------------------
I always smile at the nice young woman in the currency exchange booth, before I start trading for the day, she always smiles back, we both like each other. Feel sad Wednesday October 28th 2009, shes not there. Roster change. Sell the Aussie 89.05. Never mind look forward to seeing her when she is next on duty. Happy today Friday October 30th 2009 the young woman who always smiles at me, is back on duty.(it went down to sell 88.05 while she was away==its now back up to sell 89.05) Hospital appointment at 4pm a CT scan, been waiting since Thursday October 1st 2009. (next appointment following today is December 18th 2009) just some minor medical problems I have nothing too serious, the waiting lists at hospitals are so long even for routine matters, everything is computer driven these days.

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING