Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

70 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SEH, SINO GAS & ENERGY HOLDINGS LIMITED
batikit
post Posted: Apr 17 2014, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 17 2014, 12:38 PM

so they are real trade on market?
i thought its the bot trades designed to slow the vol

arty
post Posted: Apr 17 2014, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: walbrook's post @ Apr 17 2014, 12:34 PM

Quite simply by placing a Centrepoint order.

Attached Image
The broker will look for the best execution BELOW 16.5c; usually on Chi-X or a Dark Pool.
However, there may also matches on the ASX.
In subsequent cot tables, you will find such trades marked as "CX" or "NXXT".

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: walbrook  

walbrook
post Posted: Apr 17 2014, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: walbrook's post @ Apr 16 2014, 09:55 PM

When the bids are 0.16 and the offer 0.165 how does mostly get to trade @ 0.162?

walbrook
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 09:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 16 2014, 02:24 PM

Becoming a substantial shareholder from CBA

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140416/pdf/42p1lgqnhwfhrf.pdf

Said 'Thanks' for this post: flower  

flower
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ Apr 16 2014, 01:46 PM

expecting any change in sub holding notices after yesterdays big volume?

Not really, think yesterday was the sell off day for a whole bunch of short term traders, including the bot trader/s, the recent board appointment was one of the buyers though:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01509353

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

bam_bamm
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 16 2014, 01:32 PM

expecting any change in sub holding notices after yesterdays big volume?

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 01:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: walbrook's post @ Apr 16 2014, 11:54 AM

" but am painfully aware that in the past have been "talked out" of short term winning positions by all the daily internet chat noise about short term profit taking,"

Vol. spread analysis promoters say that we would do better in an isolated room with no outside influences and only the charts to guide us.

Discretion seems safer than valour, so took profits during the morning

--------------------

walbrook
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 16 2014, 12:00 AM

" but am painfully aware that in the past have been "talked out" of short term winning positions by all the daily internet chat noise about short term profit taking,"

Vol. spread analysis promoters say that we would do better in an isolated room with no outside influences and only the charts to guide us.

mjwk
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 15 2014, 04:23 PM

Thanks Arty for the chart and your TA on this. Appriciate as always. What I notice was back when Wren said he entered , just after that it shot up breifley a day or two later to 17c and then dropped suddenly to the 13c level and thats when I became interested and waited for some support. In I came at 14c. Five days later and 17c was hit again with no interest to push it further so I sold half and now have moved my stop for the rest to 14.5 . I would consider a buy in above 18c.

R/ Mick

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

flower
post Posted: Apr 16 2014, 12:00 AM
  Quote Post

Personally still sitting with it, but happy to take profit before Easter if necessary, selling far too early is my usual problem when in profit.

Nothing wrong whatsoever in the taking of short term profits, but am painfully aware that in the past have been "talked out" of short term winning positions by all the daily internet chat noise about short term profit taking, and just maybe the correct way to look at SEH is not with an intraday or even a daily chart but via a weekly chart, and in view of the outstanding Fundamentals of this stock am thinking of doing just that, with the aim of becoming free carried at some point later this year.

A great deal of research is going on about the potentiality of China as an oil/gas destination for explorers/producers as China seeks to become more self sufficient in energy supplies, obviously that can't happen but China could greatly increase home production.

Basically China is now the largest consumer of energy, equalling the US in its imports of around 6m bbl/d.

Chinese energy demand will continue to grow apace for decades, and China aims to increase gas usage from around 4% per year to around 10% during the next 5 years or so, so SEH is ideally placed to become a major Chinese domestic gas producer/provider.

SEH has a great advantage in that the initial capital funder is MIE (which trades out of Hong Kong), which provided USD90m to get the ball rolling of which about half remains unspent--ie around USD44m.

Thus SEH has no funding problems whatsoever at the moment which is vital as the infrastructure now being put in place is capital intensive, but will provide the hardware to allow SEH to become a profit and cash producer possibly by the end of this calendar year.

SEH has around USD64m in cash plus the unused USD44m from MIE, which itself is now a very major onshore Chinese oil producer with an ongoing hectic annual drilling programme around the world, and looks forward to becoming a major Chinese gas producer via this JV.

How much SEH might be worth per share after becoming a Chinese gas producer is open to conjecture, but if this years work programme is fulfilled, and the senior board vacancies are filled by quality candidates, this may turn out to be an excellent longer term investment opportunity that am happy to consider, as against a short term trading vehicle.

Initial chart target is 26c, as per the enclosed chart.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

70 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING