Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Seasons Greetings
falko
post Posted: Jan 9 2017, 06:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 8 2017, 11:50 PM

"Ut centum feceris ita metres"
Thats nothing like the original latin saying, but in english it supposedly means "as you sow,so shall you reap"
Great feeling Artie.

falko

--------------------
Happiness now, is knowing, understanding and accepting your path to the future even as we travell that path at the very moment.
Falko.

arty
post Posted: Jan 8 2017, 11:50 PM
  Quote Post

Attached File  2017.JPG ( 80.63K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

nipper
post Posted: Dec 25 2016, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 16 2016, 04:04 PM

Merry Christmas to all and sundry. Love and enjoy family.

And, remember the late John Glenn...
"As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind: every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. "

Stay safe and hope for a good 2017.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time."
- Dr John Hussman

“If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions.” ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  early birds  rick001  

opptimistic
post Posted: Dec 24 2016, 10:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 16 2016, 04:04 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy. biggrin.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

arty
post Posted: Dec 16 2016, 04:04 PM
  Quote Post

It's that time of year again, so let's recycle an old thread rather than invent a new wheel.

Wishing everybody a Peaceful Christmas and Success and Happiness throughout 2017.
Don't get too busy making a living, that you miss out on making a life for yourself and your family.
May you all stay healthy and share special personal contacts with those near you.
("Social Media" is an oxymoron, the way it's generally used.)

In 2016, I learned to appreciate the small joys in life:
  • a new wheelchair that makes getting around less of a pain,
  • losing the first game of Chess to my fast improving granddaughter,
  • Mrs A baking a traditional Christmas Stollen, even though she can't have a piece of it
Stay happy and healthy, and perchance become wealthy and wise smile.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  nipper  deadone  

marketwinner
post Posted: Dec 25 2015, 07:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 20 2014, 11:39 AM

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and great holiday to all the forum members.

Have a wonderful 2016!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

flower
post Posted: Dec 20 2014, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 17 2013, 08:42 PM

Another even more interesting year passes, wishing all members and management a happy and safe Christmas, and as always a prosperous New Year.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

alonso
post Posted: Dec 19 2013, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 17 2013, 08:42 PM

Me too

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

flower
post Posted: Dec 17 2013, 08:42 PM
  Quote Post

Another interesting year passes, wishing all members and management a happy and safe Christmas, and as always a prosperous New Year.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  rick001  

Varmi
post Posted: Dec 21 2012, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

Merry Xmas you lot!

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

16 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING