Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CLQ, CLEAN TEQ HOLDINGS LIMITED
whirl
post Posted: Jun 23 2014, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

Just bought into this last week, and now there's a trading halt.
Anyone know if I missed in the documents something like a SPP raising?
Find out tomorrow now I suppose.

erichmj
post Posted: Feb 16 2012, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 16 2012, 08:20 AM

from stock scan yesterday

Said 'Thanks' for this post: simrose  

nipper
post Posted: Feb 16 2012, 08:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: simrose's post @ Feb 16 2012, 07:48 AM

Yes, i did. smile.gif

Always like leaping prices on leaping volume. (I noticed at 500K tranche went through in one hit yesterday - a fund taking a position?) And set for a good open today, I would think.

I just wonder how much of a 'moat' there is for the IP - as a mate said, it sounds like a dialysis machine for brine !!

--------------------
"Cause they told me everybody's got to pay their dues
And I explained that I had overpaid them"
- Rodriguez

"What a deplorable existence I lead in this absurd climate and under what frightful conditions! How boring! How stupid life is! What am I doing here?"
- Rimbaud 1884 (Aden)

simrose
post Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 15 2012, 12:19 PM

Hi Nipper.

This company has everything going for it Re the coal seam gas Industry, they hit a high of 18 Cents yesterday,

and they will only keep going up, with new contracts being won, the announcements are becoming regular.

I hope you got in when I posted, this won`t be a 10 bagger, it will be a multi 10 bagger.

Anyone reading this post, please read the companies ASX announcements, and you will see what I mean, they have
multible technologies.

PDYOR.

Cheers.

Simmo.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Feb 15 2012, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: simrose's post @ Feb 9 2012, 02:16 PM

thanks for posting, simrose, and alerting others to this:

CLQ is a leading Australian clean technology business that focuses on providing solutions for the purification of air, water and mineral resources. The Company's technologies provide our customers with focused, fit-for-purpose solutions that are specifically targeted; minimize energy input and waste byproducts. Clean TeQ develops technologies in-house and partners with leading technology suppliers worldwide.

- Newly formed 50:50 JV for fast growing Australian coal seam gas water desalination market
- JV partner is Nippon Gas, an entrepreneurial Japanese $1b p.a. revenue gas supply company
- Innovative water treatment technology licensed into JV by Clean TeQ for A$4m

•Produced water is an environmental problem associated with gas production from coal seams
•Salt levels in produced water tends to limit its disposal and reuse
•Associated Water has the exclusive licence from CLQ for desalination of water in the coal seam gas industry
•Associated Water will build, own and operate mobile and modular water treatment plants to service this market (20,000 to 30,000 coal seam gas wells over the next 6 years)
•CLQ is currently supplying two 2MLD treatment plants to Queensland Gas Company for produced water desalination

The water quality technology is interesting. Coal seam gas has water quality issues, with brackish water produced in large volumes. The backlash against huge ponds (to evaporate off) or, worse, discharge to inland rivers is contentious and in the news, an obvious protest point. As they say: Minimise the brine volume = Lowest cost

Their IP for water filtration
Continuous Ionic Filtration
High Recovery Reverse Osmosis
Ultraviolet Disinfection

their claim -> fewer steps = cheaper, by introducing a continuous ion filtration process.

The potential (total market):
Exploration ~ Assume 20,000 contaminated ponds will require remediation over 20+ yrs, each pond ca. 5,000kL
Field testing ~ Assume average 30 sites require water & brine treatment for 2 yr duration over 20+ yrs each plant 2,000kL/d
Gas production (hubs) ~ Assume 10 sites will require water & brine treatment for 20+ yrs, each plant 50,000kL/d.

- also announced enhanced contracts for landfill ground water remediation today

S/P up 10%today and from 4c to 14c in a few weeks

--------------------
"Cause they told me everybody's got to pay their dues
And I explained that I had overpaid them"
- Rodriguez

"What a deplorable existence I lead in this absurd climate and under what frightful conditions! How boring! How stupid life is! What am I doing here?"
- Rimbaud 1884 (Aden)

simrose
post Posted: Feb 9 2012, 02:16 PM
  Quote Post

Hi anyone interested.

This is a good story unfolding, their technology could help save the coalseam gas industry.

They have just formed a partnership with a major from Japan.

Their technology is being used by queensland gas at present, and they just secured a contract for $3 Million for

2 contracts in NSW, Purifying Air.

With the carbon tax about to take a strong hold in industry here, this company has the technology for them to go

leaps and bounds.

Please read their announcements, and make your own decision, meaning do your own research.

Cheers.

Simmo.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 23 2007, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
CLEAN TEQ HOLDINGS LIMITED (CLQ)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING