Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

Reply to this topic

Virionyx
plastic
post Posted: May 4 2009, 02:27 PM
  Quote Post

Does anybody remember this little pearler?

According to their website they have assets worth about $20m. Listed that would be much higher I would guess. Compared to what is listed it is still a lot higher than many of the ones I follow.

Would be worthwhile to give this dude a call and see if I can pick up any shares? Especially if they are going to be a part of some kind of super HIV or cancer company. It is notable that Pfizer already has a footprint in the company through one of their consultants. I think the big $$$ would be made in any IPO they may do in the upcoming IPO window.

http://www.virionyx.com/default.aspx

The company's shares are not currently listed on a publicly traded stock exchange and there are no immediate plans to seek such a listing. An informal secondary market operates from time to time with a Christchurch based broker, Brian O'Donoghue of ODL Capital (email: Brian O'Donoghue), maintaining an informal register to match interested buyers and sellers.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING