Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

Reply to this topic

MHI, MICHAEL HILL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
MICHAEL HILL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Code:
MHI

Website
http://www.michaelhill.com/

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 15 2008, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

FY profit of $25.2m which is a little lower than I'd predicted, but still a good result in the current environment.

Trading well below my long term valuation of $1.12 (currently 87cps). Has been a great long-term performer, altho

Lizard
post Posted: Feb 5 2008, 06:43 AM
  Quote Post

MHI shares are likely to be a shining star for the market today, after announcing that first half profit should be in the range of $19.25-$20.00m versus pcp of $15.3m. While second-half results are normally much slower, the result is still likely to see a significant increase in any broker forecasts and valuations.

The only one I can find is forecasting a FY result of $24m - at least a 10% upgrade would seem likely. Since that same broker had MHI as a "reduce", I suspect their rating will be moved to "accumulate" - at least for the next hour or two before the price once again exceeds their valuation. cool.gif

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING