Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

TEN, TENON LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jul 31 2017, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

Getting ahead of themselves. TEN no longer being quoted.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jul 29 2017, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

The final day of trading in TEN will be Thursday, 27 July 2017 prior to being suspended at close of business. TEN will be delisted and its ordinary shares will cease to be quoted from close of business on Monday, 31 July 2017.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 29 2016, 11:46 AM
  Quote Post

The legal requirement at statute is thus. s208 of the Companies Act.

The board of every company to which this section applies must, within 5 months after the balance date of the company, prepare an annual report on the affairs of the company during the accounting period ending on that date.

This TEN's statement on expectations of their review.

STRATEGIC REVIEW UPDATE 30 June 2016 - By way of market update, Tenon said today that it anticipated it would be making an announcement in respect of the outcome of its Strategic Review process either in conjunction with, or prior to, the release of the Company's 30 June 2016 financial results.

If they so choose, they have up until the end of November to sit on it. But not if they are to call a AGM. Then they only have up to 20 days prior to the AGM to report.

That makes it late October if they are to hold the AGM at about the same time as last year.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 14 2013, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 14 2011, 02:28 PM

Price going through the roof atm. Takeover coming perhaps. Makes you wonder why RBC is still sitting there doing nothing. Maybe the takeover will be in RBC.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

Looks like they are going to hoover up the bottom part of the registry in order to get it primped and primed for a speedy buyout.

--------------------

Lizard
post Posted: Feb 24 2010, 07:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 24 2010, 02:43 PM

No, they aren't accounting for any benefit from it.

I keep trying to find evidence of any hearing dates, but never get anything. Very unclear on progress. Wouldn't rate their chance of success very highly - there would surely have to be very unusual circumstances?

plastic
post Posted: Feb 24 2010, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

Lizard, are you familiar with the TEN subsidiary CNI Forest Nominees and the $200m High Court stoush its involved in?

Am curious to know how they are accounting for it. RBC isn't accounting for it as an asset.

--------------------

Lizard
post Posted: Sep 18 2009, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 18 2009, 07:25 PM

I thought todays presentation was pretty much all "old hat" - they've been tossing those valuations around for 18 months now - I think we all get the point, but just dubious that "mid-cycle" actually exists... particularly while we watch currency pressures building for them.

What would have been nice is some comment as to whether the upturn in housing starts and house sales is showing any sign of translating into sales volume... or perhaps some sign that Armour Wood/Lifespan is moving off the shelves. Since we didn't get that, I'd assume they had nothing positive to report yet - so stuck preaching their message of theoretical hope!

Given the results in second half 09, it looks rather like we'll be wearing a first half NPAT loss this year unless there's a second quarter rush into home decorating... a hard time to be suggesting M & A activity to shareholders, despite the counter-cyclical logic.

plastic
post Posted: Sep 18 2009, 07:25 PM
  Quote Post

Slides 14-15 look good don't you think? wink.gif

Looks like they are finally going to start rolling out the good news. Spring is here.

--------------------

Lizard
post Posted: Sep 18 2009, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Sep 18 2009, 12:06 PM

Hi Plastic,
I believe it is on their web-site now - see here

Also, if you are using the NZX "My NZX" to download NZX pdf's, you may find it helps to delete "nzx." out of the url today as that is working for me (can't access files otherwise). You might want to download the RBC presentation which looks worth a read, though not one I'm following at present.

Let me know if it works for you, as nobody else seems to be complaining.

Cheers,
Liz

Said 'Thanks' for this post: plastic  

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING