Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

Reply to this topic

NZO, NEW ZEALAND OIL AND GAS LIMITED
dolor
post Posted: Feb 25 2011, 01:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: andy20020's post @ Feb 24 2009, 12:05 PM

Two years since the last post on NZO with only negative events to report. This co has been stumbling under the Radford factor with little or no control over virtually all its activities. Massive staff increases and endless 'we have many exciting plans for the future' have been all talk and no action. What with the run down of Tui, failed drills x 5, relinquishment of permits, the PPP fiasco and Pike River explosion, no partners willing or able to undertake new drilling, and now the cancellation of dividend despite good cash reserves, it's a wonder that there is even a semblance of any market. After holding for years I have lost any confidence whatsoever in this board and am selling down progressively. Previous good prospects have been destroyed by endless bad decisions. The only salvation would be a take-over - perhaps Todd, Contact, Mighty River, Infratil or an Ausie oiler. Shouldn't be too costly at this time with poo so high and cash in the kitty.

andy20020
post Posted: Feb 24 2009, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

Gap down - buying today Regards

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
NEW ZEALAND OIL AND GAS LIMITED

Code:
NZO

Website
http://www.nzog.com/

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 28 2008, 12:14 PM
  Quote Post

Decided to sit sideline for the results and so exited $1.63. Should be good, but should also be well-anticipated so will just sit out and await direction.

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 27 2008, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

Has reached my initial target for this trade of $1.62... no stopping it today. Given the momentum, I'm thinking I've got some breathing space to let profits run a bit further, but would think due a pause here?

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 26 2008, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

I actually bought some of these last week for a trade ($1.49). Probably only a short one... but it's a first for me. I was possibly the only share trader in NZ who'd never held NOG!

But since I ditched AWE at around $4

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING