Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

NEW, NEW IMAGE GROUP LIMITED
morton_mains
post Posted: Jan 27 2010, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jane007wang's post @ Sep 4 2009, 04:44 PM

ok- feeling pretty bad about being effusive about soemthing that has now dropped 30%.
anyone know whats going on?

jane007wang
post Posted: Sep 4 2009, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: morton_mains's post @ Sep 3 2009, 12:10 PM

no idea here, but hopefully we get to buy a few more below 70c?

morton_mains
post Posted: Sep 3 2009, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

6m shares sold 65c down from current price 80c. Any ideas?

jane007wang
post Posted: Aug 29 2009, 06:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: morton_mains's post @ Aug 28 2009, 09:04 PM

Hi Morton,
"...had to buy in at 82c...". You should be able to buy more at lower prices in the coming weeks. Technically a bit stretched, very overbought so a correction on profit taking is likely. I plan to slowly accumulate on quiet trading days. If we get a big (maybe very big) down day led by Wall Street, then we might be lucky enough to buy more at bargain basement prices.

"With a PE of 11 this should be in mid 20s "
definitely, it just needs a bit of time for the market to get familiar with NEW. At this stage NEW is a new kid on the block.

"...partial listing into Malaysia. ..."
What's the average PE, or average PE for growth stocks, on Malaysia market???

One more point: I reckon NEW's business is somewhat recession proof, or at the very least is not affected too much by the current difficult economic conditions. Chairman Graeme Clegg joked that "it's good to know that in the US many newly unemployed former bank managers are joining direct selling companies like Tupperware......".

morton_mains
post Posted: Aug 28 2009, 09:04 PM
  Quote Post

Lizard, Jane
I am blown away by results and stayed up late to research last night & had to buy in at 82c today. I can only see great things ahead; powering sales growth, o/seas markets proven to have high potential and still more, great margins, huge cash in bank, no debt, 25yr hisory not all as listed co, very good board, they own the whole chain. I am kicking I hadn't noticed sooner. With a PE of 11 this should be in mid 20s given there's high growth into future, based on average of last 2 yrs then Jane's S/T target $1.60 has to be assured. Not to mention the fillip that is bound to come with partial listing into Malaysia.

I am new to the stock so what am I missing?

Lizard
post Posted: Aug 28 2009, 06:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jane007wang's post @ Aug 27 2009, 08:19 PM

Yes, they are one of the few small caps I have seen to achieve what they said they would over the last couple of years. I must admit, looked a bit wacky at the outset - and in some regards, I'm still not "sold" on them. But they're delivering for shareholders, which is what counts for now.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: morton_mains  

jane007wang
post Posted: Aug 27 2009, 08:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jane007wang's post @ Jul 14 2009, 05:44 PM

excellent report today: huge growth in revenue and profit, and still significant growth in the next few years foreshadowed. Huge double bottom pattern on long term chart indicate target to $1.60 share price (in 12 month's?). Market cap now qualifies NEW as NZ50 index stock, making it compulsory BUY for fund managers in the next few months.

jane007wang
post Posted: Jul 14 2009, 05:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Lizard's post @ Mar 20 2009, 06:16 AM

Well done Lizard. You must have made quite a bundle from NEW. I caught up on this after its half yearly report and topped up following latest quarterly update. A few years of high growth is in front of us and will be a dollar stock in 12 month time I reckon.

Lizard
post Posted: Mar 20 2009, 06:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Lizard's post @ Oct 23 2008, 12:01 PM

Another significant announcement out for NEW this morning, with trading on track for $100m sales in FY09 c.f. $40m in FY08. Share price has bucked the trend since results overcame scepticism in regard to their results forecast. Illiquidity is the nuisance though.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 3 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Company:
NEW IMAGE GROUP LIMITED

Code:
NEW

Website
http://www.newimageasia.com/

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING