Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEB, PACIFIC EDGE BIOTECHNOLOGY LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 21 2018, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

Wonder what the government has got to say about a private sector company running up over a hundred million of tax credits when they come to claim them.

Instead of being used I think a buy out is a far more sensible outcome. For one thing, nobody seems to be willing to hand over the cash for the tests being used. Instead they're being booked in every other way possible to make it look like they are.

Price action suggests the offer is in the mail.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Mar 7 2018, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

There is a breast cancer diagnostic test in the US being marketed direct to consumer. The same way pregnancy tests are. I wonder if PEB has looked at this a threat to their model. I can see no reason why Amazon could not sell these.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 8 2017, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

Perhaps Ivanka wants a new role now that her fashion brands are being excluded from the department stores.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 6 2017, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

Is PEB or similar about to make a statement in the US?

TPP lives perhaps.

https://careers.nzte.govt.nz/jobdetails/aji...html?source=IND

We are looking for a smart, hard-working, collaborative individual to work with New Zealand companies seeking to enter and navigate the US healthcare marketplace at both a government, public and private sector level. This exciting role includes working with entrepreneurial New Zealand companies to develop and execute their ambitious growth plans in the US. You will play a key role in evaluating the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of our customers in comparison to their competitors and support them with their market entry, market capability, and growth strategies.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 30 2015, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

According to this, the Mayo precedent may be able to render anything and everything that PEB achieves as invalid.

http://www.pbwt.com/files/Uploads/Document...20Invention.pdf

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 31 2015, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

Is there any way of being able to discern the sales value within the US market for this company? It is after all where they have spent a lot of their capital.

Am also wondering why the FMA inquiry has gone underground.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 28 2015, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Hancocks's post @ Feb 28 2015, 09:32 AM

Don’t tell me this is Milford’s dodgy dealings with PEB (and others) shares.

To be determined by the FMA. If there is any funny stuff within PEB, its board, executive or shareholder base, then I would be worried about my bladder. Not about any gremlins though. More about its retention capabilities in the night time.

--------------------

Hancocks
post Posted: Feb 28 2015, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 28 2015, 08:59 AM

What denial have I made? My comment is solely on your wild accusation based on the ‘circumstantial evidence’.

If a rogue trader has manipulated the share price of some companies for their own gain, then they deserve all that the FMA fires at them. It doesn’t mean the company who issued the shares is complicit though, as was indicated in your post.

Or perhaps the post should have read:

Don’t tell me this is Milford’s dodgy dealings with PEB (and others) shares.

plastic
post Posted: Feb 28 2015, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

It is just as unfounded as your denial that PEB has nothing to do with the FMA investigation. However, there is circumstantial evidence suggesting that trading in PEB could be the subject of it. Which makes my assertion less unfounded than your denial.

Commenting on a FMA investigation in to trading of a stock in a place like SS is hardly irresponsible. It is why such a forum exists. It WOULD BE irresponsible if the commentator were involved in the investigation or under a duty of some sort to the company in question. Neither apply to me, so I am free to comment and speculate all I care to.

The underpinnings of my claims are the massive spike in price in PEB in 2013/14 which is the said time frame. The involvement of ForBar in that trading if I recall right. And the stake Milford Asset Management had at the time.

Of course I could be totally wrong. There were other company's in that year that put on massive gains as well.

--------------------

Hancocks
post Posted: Feb 27 2015, 05:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 27 2015, 05:00 PM

I would not comment on the FMA investigating at all, to do so would be irresponsible. My post was an expression of total surprise at such an unfounded and nonsensical comment.

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING