Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

KKL, KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED
kruze
post Posted: Dec 3 2012, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ridgey's post @ Dec 1 2012, 11:16 AM

I would think if people like Atherton and other management and Directors put in their own money in a substantial way then surely this would encourage others to follow. I also find it odd that the major shareholders in this company appear to be doing very little or maybe nothing at all to support the share price at this very critical time. Is 'someone' waiting for the company to fold so they can pick it up for a song!!! Unlesss we see those close to the company putting their money where their mouth is then why should anyone else put up money? I always feel more comfortable when I see Management backing words with their own cash. Yes something is certainly 'missing' here!

ridgey
post Posted: Dec 1 2012, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Nov 30 2012, 08:26 PM

Have seen 2 name changes in this company and my holding horribly diminished in value, yet it seems to have a valuable asset and prospects! Overlooked? a minnow? or am i missing something?

kruze
post Posted: Nov 30 2012, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

Maybe I am posting to my self here. This thread is like a ghost town. Anyway I had put these shares in the backdraw but after reading the last AGM MD's report I have decided to dust them off and take a another look.
What interests me most is the revived connection with 3M. KKL is now worth less than $10 million mkt cap. Surely it would be worth 3M offering KKL a few bob to take them over. What would be a fair price for the company?? a $100 mill?? would equal around 10 cents per share. I think if KKL can't get the funds they need then a friendly takeover is looking very likely to me. KKL have excellent patents and contracts in place that must offer excellent leverage to a company like 3M.
Cheers

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 31 2012, 12:24 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED (KKL)

Regards, ShareScene.com

kruze
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

.. hahha the price looks set to fall below the price La Jolla paid for their millions of shares. suck eggs boys!!!!!!!! bath time!!!!!

kruze
post Posted: Dec 4 2011, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gulf's post @ Nov 2 2011, 09:39 AM

The absurdity of the La Jolla deal. Someone is clearly buying the shares that La Jolla are dumping and paying substantially more than the price La Jolla paid. So why didn't Mikoh offer these shares to current shareholders or to brokers to place? Something looks fishy about this arrangement? My suspicion is that someone is accumulating for a takeover at bargain basement prices and the losers will be all the other shareholders.

gulf
post Posted: Nov 2 2011, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Nov 1 2011, 05:22 PM

I think todays ann. is good news !

kruze
post Posted: Nov 1 2011, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Aug 31 2011, 11:59 AM

Well I gave Sealy the benefit of the doubt as many of us did but I must admit my faith has been shaken by this deal with La jolla. No news at all re malaysia?? all we get are tid bit news of new trials... seems like de ja vu to me and that's not good. The big mystery for me is why did Deancorp take such a large position but it does appear that they have stopped buying at least for now which doesn't look good. In fact all the directors have stopped buying so it would seem. The only positive is that some buyers appear as the price drops but the bad news is that there is consistent selling. Wouldn't be La Jolla who is selling now would it??? This deal looks like it's strangling the share price. If anyone attends the AGM this month I hope you can ask Sealy to explain this. It would be good if La Jolla would make a statement supporting Mikoh and showing their commitment. Not gunna happen though now is it.
Kodiak pulling up stumps is not good....... yep not much to hang a hat on at the moment. How many smart ones got out at 4 cents a couple of months ago? As usual this bozo is left in the poo. By the way what happened with the Navy deal and the retail situation in Europe that Atherton was supposed to have made...no mention of these at all.....yep de ja vu and it ain't good. What is the sound that the crow makes? How about those broker reports..... cough cough! maybe these guys should consider taking up writing fiction novels........ come on Mikoh shake a tail feather.

kruze
post Posted: Aug 31 2011, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

The latest report from Mikoh is in my opinion the best ever. This is a no BS, down to Earth, report written in straight forward terms that even a dunce like me can understand. Anyone who thinks Mikoh has not turned the corner should sell out now and move on. I however, strongly believe that for the first time in the company's history we will see the true potential of this company realised.
It would have been easy for Sealy to beef up the potential in this report but its not his style so it would seem. However this stock is in for a strong rerating soon especially if Malaysia is signed up, not to mention other prospects on the boil.
I see the chart now at the beginning of a long up trend lasting for many years. Congratulations to Mr Sealy and co for a job well done!!

kruze
post Posted: Aug 26 2011, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gulf's post @ Aug 26 2011, 11:49 AM

also obviously the best scenario for mik is for the stock to be trading above 10 cents as soon as possible and before the first La Jolla drawdown as Searly mentioned. So I would expect that there will be a few surprises in the way of good news coming soon.
And while La Jolla have a reputation for taking quick profits, if they see the Mik dream coming true then they could end up being there for the long term. I can't believe that Sealy wasn't aware of the reputation of La Jolla, he appears much to smart for this and I can only assume he knows something that we don't. So i think the current pullback is a buy opportunity and we will not have to wait too long to see if this is the case.

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING