Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

KKL, KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED
kruze
post Posted: Feb 16 2011, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

Now i have seen it all. MIK announces a deal to buy 20% of Kollakorn by paying with 20% of MIK shares. NO mention of dollar values!!!!! AND this deal is being done with MIK at a record low share price!!!!!!!! According to their own Arrowhead valuation MIK is worth up to 13 cents, SOOOOOOO what price is the deal being done at?????? Where is the independent dollar valuation of Kallakorn???? It should NOT be done on a percentage basis!!!!! it should be done on dollar value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shake my head... what hope have we got???????

kruze
post Posted: Feb 9 2011, 05:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: billyrubin's post @ Feb 3 2011, 04:46 PM

Hello fellow idiot.. you have my deepest commiserations. However I suspect...actualy I know that we are far from alone. Anyway lets hope that some rich idiots out there decide to buy this stock and push it up a bit so that we can get the hell out of this mess.

billyrubin
post Posted: Feb 3 2011, 04:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Feb 3 2011, 03:56 PM

you are not alone.just when you thought it was idiot free, i turn up. i bought at 14c and saw them rise to 80 and now 3c. i sense myself becoming a candidate for a darwin award.

kruze
post Posted: Feb 3 2011, 03:56 PM
  Quote Post

well I like having this board to myself. At least I don't have to argue with idiots.. notice the plural for idiot hahaha. Gotta keep a sense of humour. One idiot on this board is enough. Fair dinkum anyone who bought shares in this god for saken company and rode them up to 80 cents and all the way back down to 3 cents has gotta have a more than a few screws lose. Bangs head against wall!!!!!!!!!!! Makes promise to never believe another pie in the sky story!!!!!!!!! The sooner mik carks it the better so that the rebuilding into a new company with a bigger and better story can begin. Perhaps a move into coal mining would be the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kruze
post Posted: Jan 31 2011, 05:34 PM
  Quote Post

Seriously I would support a vote to sell off all assets in MIK and start again. Unfortunately this should have been done after the shat hit the fan at the end of 2007. I have no confidence in MIK making RFID profitable but I'm just a mug shareholder so hopefully that means I am wrong. However the last quarterly makes me wanna pewk. Where is the cash from Thailand??????????? This company has just about used up all of it's nine lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kruze
post Posted: Jan 25 2011, 09:23 PM
  Quote Post

What employee of MIK has received (by my estimates) around $4 to $5 million from salary earnings over the life of this company? Yes folks at least there has been one winner!!!!!!!! Don't ya all feel great now!!!!!!!!! oh more good news the stock hit 3 cents today!!!!!! whooopppeeeeeeeeee The big question is...... will it hit 3.1 cents ??????
By the way how is it that Alpha valued MIK at 19 cents and Arrowhead values MIK between 6 and 13 cents???? The truth is folks if MIK was the real deal don't you think it would have been taken over by now? I reckon scrap the RFID and go into sellling dog food. woof woof. Mikoh dog food... gotta a ring to it!

kruze
post Posted: Jan 22 2011, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

Why have they gone to new york to find someone to produce a report on Mikoh? Couldn't they find a respected broker in Sydney or Melbourne to do this? Who the heck is Arrowhead? Anyone remember the good old days when MIK was expected to be trading between $3 and $5 by Xmas of 2007.... now we are told we might see MIK trade between 6 and 13 cents by 2014. No matter how you look at this stock is a dog with fleas. I just wish it would trade at 13 next week so i can sell the rest of my shares and put he cash into a company with real potential.

kruze
post Posted: Dec 21 2010, 04:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: billyrubin's post @ Dec 17 2010, 03:43 PM

yes I do remember!!!!!!! and I remember it has hit 80 cents several times over its history. I doubt we will ever see 80 cents again though with the current number of shares on issue. But it doesn't take too much imagination to work out that they are probably going to do a share reconstruction soon. That would explain why they have been issuing shares like there will be no tomorrow. Let me guess a 10 to 1 reconstruction will be on the cards!!!!!!! A penny dreadful if I have ever seen one!!!!!

billyrubin
post Posted: Dec 17 2010, 03:43 PM
  Quote Post

and to remember when it was worth 80c.

kruze
post Posted: Dec 17 2010, 03:13 PM
  Quote Post

Well I am truly baffled as to why anyone at all is bidding for this stock now as I see no reason based on the last company presentation. ????????????????????

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING