Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

KKL, KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED
gulf
post Posted: Aug 26 2011, 11:49 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Aug 26 2011, 11:07 AM

a couple of things need to happen - "that" seller needs to finish selling and we need the Malaysia contract to show the market. With RS living in Bangkok I assume the Thai deal will progress as outlined.

kruze
post Posted: Aug 26 2011, 11:07 AM
  Quote Post

Mikoh buying opportunity?
I suspect after the dust has settled with funding deal controversy re: La Jolla this stock will head above 10 cents soon and beyond.
Like others I dont like the relationship with La Jolla simply looking at their track record however
if Mik deliver then upward buying pressure will soon negate La Jolla influence.
Richard Sealy up to now hadn't put a foot wrong, however I still think he can deliver for shareholders
La Jolla was perhaps the easiest way out for raising funds at this stage however I think Mik potential will dwarf
current negativity. So I'm hanging in there looking for bottom to accumulate more if possible.
This stock has got some big hitters behind it, which should see interesting times ahead.
The x factor in this stock could be the "new technology" which could be a very big earner on top of EVR revenue.
Fun and games as usual with this stock along with extra grey hairs. Just my two bobs worth.
chow.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gulf  

kruze
post Posted: Mar 11 2011, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

And confucius says "we live in interesting times" either MIK is a gift at these prices or ... no I won't go there.
Volume still too low to get excited though. But good to see Sealy buying stock on market but why arn't the others following his lead?
Plus Sealy needs to buy volume to be impressive. I would imagine the new Chairman and Tyree are not short of a bob either. In fact there is a good bit of fire power all round so what is going on? Next week has gotta be interesting one way or the other !!!!!
What is odd though is that this stock is still trading under 3.5 cents??? Millions have been placed at 3.5 in recent months so who is dumping at these very low prices?? Reminds me of another stock that had heaps of selling pressure that went on for months then one day the price starting heading north and just kept on going and going. Yes the one that got away and I would have retired by now had I stuck with that one. Arh yes what could have been.....

kruze
post Posted: Mar 8 2011, 05:06 PM
  Quote Post

just thought I would add that even though we don't seem to have much info of Sealy, I think it is clear that he is shaping up to be the best CEO this company has ever had. Maybe that doesn't say much when comparing to the successes or lack of from past CEO's but Sealy is certainly breaking new ground for the company and appears to be very focussed.... but even so I still can't bring myself to buy any more shares yet even at these very low prices...what am I saying... I would be happy just to get my money back!!! ... however I have decided not to sell out for the moment as I take a wait and see attitude.... The problem with the share price is that it seems to tell the opposite story of what the reports say.. proof is in the eating of the pudding.ie if when if ever.. the price goes up then 'they' shall believe...disclaimer... i really haven't got a clue so whats new. The fact that i bought MIK in the first place and rode it up to 80 cents and back down to 2.8 cents should make it very clear about my investment ability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kruze
post Posted: Mar 8 2011, 04:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ridgey's post @ Mar 8 2011, 08:41 AM

I just read the updated report on their site. Seems they have gone out of their way this time to include as much info as possible but still in my opinion it lacks the real stuff that we need to know. I don't like the short blurb on Richard Sealy, I still don't know enough about his past.. what have been his successes??? why can't they offer in detail where he has worked and exactly what he has achieved. And as for the Chairman , they offered about 4 lines of meaningless words.. again exactly what has he achieved before that makes him so good for Mikoh to have him as Chairman? This company has totally butchered its reputation from over 15 years of making promises that were never delivered (in my opinion... I am happy to hear any other thoughts on this) If they were a start-up company with no baggage then I would expect they would be attracting a lot of interest from the market but we all know the story about the boy who cried wolf. So I guess nothing much will change until they actually deliver as they promise!!!! Richard Sealy has a massive task ahead of him now to gain the markets confidence. There is now doubt that he has been handicapped by years of BS from this company. I wish him goodluck and hope he can to it for all of us who have suffered miserably with this company for so long now.

ridgey
post Posted: Mar 8 2011, 08:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Mar 7 2011, 07:59 PM

Great Co.!! Announce proudly to the market that an updated broker report has been posted on their website! Go there and find they haven't yet posted it!

kruze
post Posted: Mar 7 2011, 07:59 PM
  Quote Post

Interesting developments. Do I see a faint light at the end of the tunnel? One of the problems with MIK in the past is that they have failed to bring on board any substantial shareholders with muscle. No definite proof of this yet but I see a possibility of this coming up over the next few months if things can start to progress in Thailand that can add some confidence to their revenue projections on this project. Going to the US to raise funds should have been done years ago, if they can actually get this done then we are in for a real chance of seeing an end to the MIK bear market that has been in place since the end of 2007. A long time to wait between drinks!!

Now it looks like all this is resting on the shoulders of Richard Sealy. I for one know very little about Sealy. Does anyone have any idea about his past successes? Is he capable of leading MIK out of it's downward spiral? I must admit I feel better with Tyree out of the way. I didn't feel he was quite up to the task. Maybe harsh but clearly he hadn't done much for confidence with the share price trading at record lows. As for the new Chairman, again, I have no idea about him. Anyone?

Clearly we have been seeing some of the past substantial shareholers dumping stock for quite some time now. But not sure who has been absorbing this??? However it would seem clear that 'friends' of Hanuman's must hold a large chunk by now. And speaking of Hanuman's, who are these people?? Not much info on their website. And finally if MIK is so good why aren't we seeing buying from Asia coming into the stock?? The EGM is not until 21 March but if the outcome is likely to be positive in the US in regards to the fund raising then I would expect the stock to drift higher towrds the meeting. Still not much volume being traded so hard to gauge much yet. At the moment just looks like a few punters taking positions. But as major investors can pick up stock off market through placements we might not see them on market yet? Are yes all very tricky stuff... is it worth the gamble?

ridgey
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 05:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Feb 17 2011, 03:50 PM

Cant help with any answers. Just have fingers crossed that someone somewhere 'knows something' and it spikes so I can unload and at least get my dosh back. Reminds me of the late '80's companies that sold a story with no substance resulting in tears. Very deja vu!

kruze
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 03:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: billyrubin's post @ Feb 16 2011, 06:24 PM

Billy I am truly at a loss with this company. I feel this is defiantely a ship without a rudder, or perhaps a boat up Sh*t Creek without a paddle or ok I am sure you get my drift. I am tossing and turning whether to bail out now before this ship hits an iceberg to sink and never be seen again. My hope that some rich idiots would buy this dribble and push the price up a bit appears to be fading fast. bashes head against wall.. knows not what to do!! God help us.. oh bummer there isn't any god. Helpppppppppppppp. How about someone come on to this board and explain just how this coming is going to succeed??? Where is the positive cash flow from the thailand deal??? Why should MIK buy into Kollaacrup when the thai deal does not appear to be delivering what was promised!!! Some one please explain!!!!!!!!! The way we are going we will soon see 1 billion shares on issue and this stock will struggle to ever get back over 5 cents again at this rate!!!!!!!!!!! We are spening 4 to $5 million a year on salaries and what not for what????

billyrubin
post Posted: Feb 16 2011, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kruze's post @ Feb 16 2011, 03:46 PM

that they dont go broke. maybe a productivity clause in management.

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareScene.com, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING