Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

1561 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 12 2018, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Dec 12 2018, 02:41 PM

plenty of generic indicia yesterday to say today would be an upday, honkers bully overnight
it's probably more a case of manufacture the santa rally (less selling) to sell-into and the new year strength for anotherkicker selldown .....altho, i'd hold my sell guns on honkers, that looks pretty complete and primed for resumption of quarterly uptrend

#havingaguess

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Dec 12 2018, 02:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Dec 12 2018, 11:06 AM

only know you are a chartist . didn't you can crack jokes as well! lmaosmiley.gif

market bounced up by this news

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...nd=premium-asia

jingle bell ringing at last minute?? unsure.gif

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 12 2018, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

living the dream
https://twitter.com/i/status/1072598448589946880
dream state

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

early birds
post Posted: Dec 10 2018, 03:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 10 2018, 11:31 AM

yeah, nipper
it didn't hold. i have to take a little loss in the end of the session . no jungdle bell ringing for me this year . weirdsmiley.gif

nipper
post Posted: Dec 10 2018, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Dec 10 2018, 08:44 AM

2600? Yikes

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Dec 10 2018, 08:44 AM
  Quote Post

asx200 going back to support of 2600 again .
looks jinggle bell ring this year?? or we get it at very last minutes?? weirdsmiley.gif

keep eye on 2600 level. hope it can holds.

joules mm1
post Posted: Dec 6 2018, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

$xjo
last one, can't post jpegs:
Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is available
.....today showed plenty of bid/offer volatility, to me a good sign buyers around to scoop the low, me too
retaking and closing above 5648's would be a top sign of bullish rotation

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Dec 5 2018, 07:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Dec 3 2018, 08:47 AM

but a x-mas window dressing first!
====================================

only last one session----or should i say "half session". it was brutal " selling on news" isn't it??

=============================

https://www.cnbc.com/world/?region=world

Trading Nation: S&P 500 Nears Death Cross Trading Nation: S&P 500 Nears Death Cross
1 Hour Ago | 04:16
Stocks fell sharply on Tuesday in the biggest decline since the October rout as investors worried about a bond-market phenomenon signaling a possible economic slowdown. Lingering worries around U.S.-China trade also added to jitters down Wall Street.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 791 points, or 3.06 percent, posting its worst day since Oct. 10. At its low of the day, the Dow had fallen more than 800 points. The S&P 500 declined 3.2 percent to close below its 200-day moving average as the financials sector lagged. Utilities was the only positive sector in the S&P 500, rising 0.16 percent. The Nasdaq Composite also dropped 3.8 percent to close back in correction territory. Trading volume in U.S. stocks was also higher than usual on Wall Street.
=================

where we find support for asx200?? 2600?? unsure.gif

early birds
post Posted: Dec 3 2018, 08:47 AM
  Quote Post

market set for a good rally as drump and xi had little agreement .
to me it's just a little patch , the trade war will go on imho.
but a x-mas window dressing first! tongue.gif

for asx200 5780 for today and 5950 before x-mas?? unsure.gif

nipper
post Posted: Nov 28 2018, 08:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 28 2018, 06:54 AM

not that much to get excited over ... except things are all cheaper than in September
Australian shares are poised to edge higher on a more positive trade tone from the White House. ASX futures were 5 points higher at about 8.45am AEDT, after having fluctuated in a narrow range between positive and negative territory overnight. The Australian dollar was up slightly.

Sentiment improved after White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow struck an optimistic tone to the pending meeting between Donald Trump and Xi Jinping at this weekend's G20 meeting in Argentina.

"The president said there is a good possibility that we can make a deal and that he is open to it," said White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow. "But having said that, some caveats as always," he added, noting that the administration has scheduled an increase from 10 per cent to 25 per cent on $US200 billion ($277 billion) of imports from China.

All three US major benchmarks turned positive in afternoon trade,

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

1561 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING