Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

114 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Dec 2 2018, 06:04 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks for the copy and paste slayer. You forget to reference the heavy water analagy. That makes PYC the encore. Not the main act.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 30 2018, 05:39 PM
  Quote Post

Board changes eh. Now Junior gets to sit next to Dad at the dining table.

Does anyone seriously believe Hockings and the new kid on the block are there for any other reason than to make a fast buck?

Watch this space. Commercialization is code for sell this pig for as much as we can get because we are out of our depth on this one. Sale price if in line with foreign sales, will be in the $350-500m range.

Don't forget the market makers have to put a signal out to the market that biotech has arrived. The best way to do that is to have a sensation of sorts. A sensation like, unbelievable returns on an undervalued and ignored biotech like PYC. A sensation like from $66m to $350-500m. A sensation like 500-800% overnight.

It puts the cat amongst the pigeons and brings up the rest of the sector overnight as the scabs all go hunting for the next undervalued gem.

Enumerate always did say PYC would be the first to go.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 23 2018, 06:18 AM
  Quote Post

This is what one wonk on HC says. Hans it up as something great. That's why he falls in to the sycophant category.

We know ALNY have a footprint in PYC. ALNY, back in the day wrote these types of contra options with BLT. BLT never recovered. It's been gutted and kicked around a dozen times over since.

This is the future for PYC. The minute they have something, it will be snatched away.

enter into a contract whereby when PYC prove the cell entry for their development we excercise our put option and rights to our IP, or make a call option that then triggers our obligation and rights to their technology.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 21 2018, 06:19 AM
  Quote Post

Heres one comment I found which is so relevant to PYC its not funny. Might explain why that chart looks like its about to fall off a cliff.

Super Forecaster‏ @Kevvy_Kaye Nov 16

$TSRO - FADE the rumor. Remember, in biotech, strategic assets get acquired. Companies do get bought out, but they NEVER sell themselves. "Exploring a sale" is a sign of desperation, not a position of strength.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 15 2018, 10:34 AM
  Quote Post

If these guys are in negotiations to sell then they'd better take the pennies option because that chart looks like they are about to be naked shorted into oblivion.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2018, 08:05 PM
  Quote Post

Have re-read the update. The best I can understand is they are a facilitating agent for antisense oligoes to get into a cell in order for them to weave their magic.

Sounds a lot like heavy water and hydrogen isotopes to me.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 31 2018, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

Just read the latest update. Sounds fantastic. I just want to know how much is it going to cost and how are they going to pay for it. Because I don't think they've got the moolah for what they're saying they're going to do.

And at the end of it all, they're still in the lab fiddling around with mice. Wonder how many have died.

Seen it all before at BLT.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 30 2018, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

Ummm, what's the relevance to PYC again? blink.gif

--------------------

sharesontoast
post Posted: Oct 30 2018, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 29 2018, 02:28 PM

Funny you should write that. I tend to analyse people and I couldn't have summed you up better than the description you used- "metaphorical equivalent of a drowning swimmer in a rip flailing their arms about trying to get someone's attention". You very publicly show you never have got over the loss of Enumerate and Slayer. Unfortunately, you push people away and then you forever pine.

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2018, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

If that announcement today isn't the metaphorical equivalent of a drowning swimmer in a rip flailing their arms about trying to get someone's attention then nothing is.

PYC has got a very long way to go yet.

--------------------

114 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING