Logo
Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome to ShareScene - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Australia's Sharemarket Community - New Here? Click To Register >

Important Notice For All Members - ShareScene Is Moving

4241 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
ignoramus
post Posted: Today, 05:46 AM
  Quote Post

I think the more realistic investors that are now viewing the horrors of a tanking share price would be looking back at recent events and could rightly conclude it was not the smartest move by Clinuvel to lodge an incomplete NDA with the FDA. Or to paraphrase the goofy Chair who went along with this absurd idea. “Aw shucks, we all thought the FDA wouldn’t notice”.

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Today, 04:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: impacman's post @ Today, 02:33 AM

Agreed. When the world looks dicey (japan 2.5% contraction. germany flat, slowing china, etc), then people always move to more defensive stocks and cash. Unfortunately, clinuvel does not represent either of those categories in people's minds.
Luckily, Clinuvel's clients are governments and large insurance companies and it has a monopoly on its products. So, it will gain investor favor again by continually to grow its market and revenue and showing it's revenue stream is well protected.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: impacman  Dr Wally  Farleap11  

impacman
post Posted: Today, 02:33 AM
  Quote Post

Global markets are getting smashed at the moment, particularly tech stocks (to which CUV is more aligned). Dow is down under 24,000 as I post. I think the price drops we have seen are more reflective of this wider sentiment than anything to do with CUV itself. Everything is getting punished at the moment. Can't do anything about the macro environment - just have to ride it out.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 9 lives  Dr Wally  Farleap11  

Sherlock1123
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Clinhope's post @ Yesterday, 03:08 PM

I really don't care about the SP right now; the trading is far from ordinary for this stock so any trade can easily get it up or down, let alone if a large holder is changing its position. Comparing it to the overall ASX trading makes no sense.

As long as the FDA is still reviewing I expect no big changes besides the now drifting up and down like a log in the ocean.

Till then I see only buying opportunities and I don't bother to look to the day to day SP changes. Relax, enjoy Christmas and keep faith.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: 9 lives  gerritbakker57  Dr Wally  

Clinhope
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Quite often you’ll see the price post approval shoot up due to hype and then drop once the first few qtrs results come in.

Although I don’t think that will be the case here. Unless there are unforseen snags in regards to regulations, insurances, clinics etc the hype and sales will push the price up and up post approval once the cat is out of the bag.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Billy Boots
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Yesterday, 01:52 PM

It's still not good!!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Yesterday, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Absolutely agree,I've had enough of this roller coaster.

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Yesterday, 01:52 PM
  Quote Post

ASX 300 is down 2% today. So, Clinuvel's current percent down is not shocking.

polyphemus
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:58 AM
  Quote Post

Agree - I think obviously though if it was $24 we would not be saying it was a great price. The stock has had a large seller pushing for months now, but the last couple of weeks has been general sellers as well with no forward news to roll into future cash flows.

Today we had a special crossing 38,861 units at $16 - part of me hopes that it is the final piece from the above seller and part of ,e is worried if it has been pushed to a broker facilitation account to close the order.
Not that we saw any cessation of algo related sells post that.

Attached Image

However while it hurts, I am not trading the stock at the moment. I may buy some more the NTA is under 20 which considering potential growth forecasts is low.

It would be nice to get that 3rd indication

KRD
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: schlitzo's post @ Yesterday, 09:08 AM

The $24 spike we saw a few months back sure looks good now. Don't know about everyone else but the one that will come right before and after FDA approval is looking more and more like a time to offload some shares.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

4241 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING